ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLero! * Episode One *

11 4720
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I got an idea form one of the topics and I just loved it, I thought to make story ones too! Here I go

E P I S O D E 1: Meeting a Woman!

Lero was walking and walking, we just moved back form Europe. He saw a beautiful woman that we wanted to meet. But Lero was embarrassed, Lero thought in this head, 'I should go their! She's so pretty!'; So Lero went up to the pretty lady and said 'H-', For some reason Lero wasn't talking, we tried it again 'H-'; He was too embarrassed. But then he finally said 'Hi'; But after that, Lero Laughed like a crazy man. He forgot, when he gets embarrassed he was an awful voice that sounds like a child's funny/evil laugh.The pretty lady was scared, but Lero said ' No I am sorry!'; The pretty lady said 'Uh huh'; This was Lero first love, he didn't understand what to do so, Lero said 'Date me! '; The pretty lady said, 'Uh? Why?'; So then Lero said, " Because I am a pretty boy'

The pretty lady said, 'What?' Lero was looking so adorable with the puppy face. So Lero said, 'I also have Zips'; The pretty lady said ' What is that?' ; Lero said ' The Zips you eat!'; The lady said ' Uh you mean Chips?'; Lero said 'YES! Zips!' , The pretty lady said ' I love chips!', Lero said ' Oh yeah I love Zips'; The lady said 'What?? I know that'; Oh yeah! I forgot , Eh, Lero has memory lose problems, but rarely, The pretty lady said 'Oh, you have memory lost problems?, Lero said ; Yes! Rarely', The pretty lady said ' OMG! Me too ' then she said ' WANT TO DATE??' And then Lero said YES!

After that day, they we're spending times together and having fun and forgetting many things.

THE END.

• 11 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 11