ForumsSupport Forum"Closing window may cause damage to computer"

11 4206
towely
towely
27 posts
Nomad

Whenever My computer is loading a webpage on this site and it takes forever, and I open a new tab and go to history and go to the same place and instantly am there while it says it is still loading, the first tab is still loading and never stops itself. And when I click the X on the original, still loading, tab I get a message saying closing the page may result in damage to operation of computer, or something like that, and lets you choose yes or cancel. if I cancel I wait until i want to restart my computer to exit, because when i click yes and close the window it does do something to my computer until i restart it or shut it down.
Any one else having this same problem? If so, please post some replies.

• 11 Replies
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

it happened to me once, the beta is very very unstable

towely
towely
27 posts
Nomad

I guess.
the first time it happened to me the glitch was when I right-clicked, the menu was buldged out but completely invisible, like it is in most games where a boss would turn invisible and you would have to hit them or dodge them while they wee invisible.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

towly, the disscution of this is over for a whil everyone knows McNeely will try to fix it.

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

It will be alright friend

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Is there some type of glitch in the posts, because this was made back in December. Everyone: post your ideas about what we should do about this.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Hmm... That error has occured but my first page always loads, what operating system do you have? i use windows vista.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

That's happened to me before and I just closed it. I don't think it did anything to my computer.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

This is a dead topic Please don't bring up the really old ones or this will happen to everyone! Haha
http://www.dphotojournal.com/images/tutorials/zombie/zombie-tutorial-02.jpg

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

*shudders* Looks like me in the morning...

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

That must just be a problem with your computer. My computer works absolutely fine, unless of course some old website server is causing the problem, but no one can help that

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

hey that happened to me many times!

Showing 1-11 of 11