ForumsArt, Music, and WritingFIreworks art for a website

6 2949
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/thepyro222/BloomfieldSportsShop.png

What do you guys think? I made this for a website for a sports store. Tell me what you like/dislike about it.

• 6 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

It's , It's , It's beautiful;! DDD xD

You used photoshop right! Or photo bucket??

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I used Macromedia fireworks to make it. It is basically photoshop with a different name, lol. It took me about 2-4 hours to make. It is going to be featured as the base logo for bloomfieldsportsshop.com Made by me and my dad from efxbiz.com. our website is here

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I am going to be very critistic(I don't think that is a word lol) about this cause that's what I do. The glow looks silly especially with the bevel/emboss gradient, looks like you threw it up on photoshop in 2 seconds with a few settings on photoshop(which IS what you did). The silhouettes looks really blurry, not sure if it's blur or a glow, either way makes it look bad. And the fact that there is a gradient on the text and not the people looks really bad. It should all be pure white if it were together and there should be more blending between the people and the text not just have it beside but integrate them. Also the ball for the soccer guy is way too big.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Looks good, but a critique: The upper figure is much more blurry than the lower one. You should make them both crisp and clean images.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well besides what Carlie said, about the two figures, I don't really see anything wrong with it, although Mr. Baseball, i think, looks a little squished, but that's just the blur probably, it's better than anything I can do, so it's fine.
Although, actually, it may just be me, it looks a bit empty, I'm not sure, but then again, it's going on a webpage so that's not the only thing people are going to stare at so it's fine I guess.
Unless your website is very very plain, I don't see why not =]

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

bleh me no likes

Showing 1-6 of 6