ForumsSupport ForumHai guys! Let's tell a mod! NO LETS NOT.

14 2562
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Title says it all yet says nothing. So I am just posting that I am tired of going through things and seeing "oh my god lets tell a mod about this!" and "I am telling a mod, Carlie is on!" and also the infamous "you should tell a mod, this is a good idea".

Last time I checked and correct me if I am blatantly misinformed:

This is a Support and Suggestion forum. Where you put Suggestions.. that mods look at. Hence the fact in the name is plainly says Suggestions. Why on earth would you have to notify a mod of a post in a forum that was meant to stop the senseless posting to mods about good ideas. This forum is here for you to post ideas that mods will sooner or later look at, it's not here to put suggestions and if people like it they will run off and tell a mod. If anything mods will be more reluctant to care about it because they are being sheeped to go see it and it's annoying. Now I admit if a good idea arises on the 6th page of a 11 page topic that a mod might not see it but having 5 people saying or attempting to alert a mod is usually bothersome. If the idea is of such mind blowing proportions than it is simple enough for one person to either tell me guy to tell a mod himself. Or just make a thread of it's own for the topic. Hell if it's so good it can have it's own topic can't it? Anyways thats my two cents. So it would be nice to see people stop saying this and notice which forum they are in and the purpose of it. That's all.

P.S. Why so serious...
P.P.S. People are going to die!

Going to see The Dark Knight in Imax tuesday OH YEAH THATS RIGHT.

• 14 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for pointing this out KlausHouse,also whats the point in telling a mod your idea.Do you expect them to do anything,besides become a middle man for Dan?

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

is dan the moderator of the moderators?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

At first, I thought this was going to be another one of those "Let's chat until this is locked" threads. Anyways, I don't really see the point in telling a mod or admin either. If it is a good idea, the mods and admins will see it and then decide what to do with it.

I am going to see Dark Knight for a third time tomorrow!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

You shouldn't have to tell a mod, if they think it's a good idea they will just take care of it.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I doubt that even 1/3 of the mods know how to code html so no they won't.Only Dan and maybe some of the other admins will take care of it.Also the moderator of the Moderators is the Community Manager Carlie.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Carlie is like the Zeus of the gods! :P

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Nah, she's not Zeus. That's Dan. However, since she is the only girl Moderator/admin that we can confirm, your Zeus's wife. Anyone know her name? Then Dev is Hades.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Actually zeus's wife is Hera(also his older sister). And I think Dan marrying Carlie is against some sort of AG rule? :P

P.S. I know Hera cause I am reading The Illiad(Homer). Good read I suggest everyone reads it!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

What if we don't read it? Also, I don't think theirs a rule against marriage between to Armor Games members. Just creepy.

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

uh well coworkers getting married unless carlie does not get paid but that would be illegal

dank
dank
983 posts
Peasant

I think Dan marrying Carlie is against some sort of AG rule? :P

Lul, Dan is already married D:
I'm sure John wouldn't be too happy either.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Now that is a lulz!

I'm sure John and Carlie would live happily ever after in their medieval castle

But anyway, nice point Klaus. It is a moderators job to look through all the threads for spam, suggestions, etc. So that means, every suggestion will be noticed.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOL DAN IS MARRIED!? Oh noez!

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Right now this topic is going nowhere it should get back on track or have a mod lock it.

Chaze100

Showing 1-14 of 14