ForumsSupport ForumHai guys! Let's tell a mod! NO LETS NOT.

14 2558
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Title says it all yet says nothing. So I am just posting that I am tired of going through things and seeing "oh my god lets tell a mod about this!" and "I am telling a mod, Carlie is on!" and also the infamous "you should tell a mod, this is a good idea".

Last time I checked and correct me if I am blatantly misinformed:

This is a Support and Suggestion forum. Where you put Suggestions.. that mods look at. Hence the fact in the name is plainly says Suggestions. Why on earth would you have to notify a mod of a post in a forum that was meant to stop the senseless posting to mods about good ideas. This forum is here for you to post ideas that mods will sooner or later look at, it's not here to put suggestions and if people like it they will run off and tell a mod. If anything mods will be more reluctant to care about it because they are being sheeped to go see it and it's annoying. Now I admit if a good idea arises on the 6th page of a 11 page topic that a mod might not see it but having 5 people saying or attempting to alert a mod is usually bothersome. If the idea is of such mind blowing proportions than it is simple enough for one person to either tell me guy to tell a mod himself. Or just make a thread of it's own for the topic. Hell if it's so good it can have it's own topic can't it? Anyways thats my two cents. So it would be nice to see people stop saying this and notice which forum they are in and the purpose of it. That's all.

P.S. Why so serious...
P.P.S. People are going to die!

Going to see The Dark Knight in Imax tuesday OH YEAH THATS RIGHT.

• 14 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 14