ForumsSupport ForumWhy did the site change template?

23 4037
JoyLord
JoyLord
42 posts
Nomad

Why did armor games change their site template? it looked really good the way it was..... i think they should change it back.... but was it lagging?

• 23 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

What's different about it? I don't see anything?

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I do not notice anything different...

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

This is the new Armor Games 2.0!

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

What change?

The latest change was a long time ago.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

It's been this way for a while... have you not been on AG in a long time?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Im sorry but what is a template? Im not so good at english so you don't have to anwser me if you don't want to.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

He is talking about this:
http://ummog.com/photos/blog91.jpg

He is wanting the old armorgames back.

I feel ya Jay, but i am digging this new retro armor games!

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

Hm, i just joined AG recently so i never saw it like that. I like this template better, as far as i can tell the old one didnt have the different types of games at the top so u could quickly choose whichever one u r in the mood for. I do kinda like the picture at the top though, it would be cool to have the site more medieval looking.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i think the last temp was a bit confusing to others..i remember those days when that was there.

TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

Interesting how most of the games on the old template are not even on the site anymore.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

The ole style was cool, but the newer one is more user-friendly.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I like the new style, I remember that one now. I really like this style, because it is not flooded and it has organization

JoyLord
JoyLord
42 posts
Nomad

the old is more armorish

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Ew, I don't like the old Armourgames...I've seen GoG before but not Old AG, yay?
Well, now that I've seen what it used to look like, I can fully say that I 100% like this way better. The old one looks too crowded, and too much like almost every other flash-gaming website I've seen. I don't want Armourgames to go back to standard 'template'!!!
But it could have more colour in the forums or something. Going to go blind staring at white and blue for an 1/2 hour-hour every other day o_o

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

If only we could fuse the two together to get a hybrid template.It would be pretty sweet.

Showing 1-15 of 23