ForumsSupport ForumArmatars should match levels.

38 6704
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I think you should have the unlockable armatars that unlock with the different levels instead of each one being different. It is annoying to have them on different scales. I. e. when you reach, let's say, silver serf, you should get your first set of unlockable armatars, and then again at gold serf, and at wood squire, and so on.

• 38 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Dude, stop dubble posting. Say everything on one post please!

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

i know!! im sorry!!! i keep forgetting to say stuff...

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

Then wait for someone else to post and then post it. Seriously , no one likes patterns.

dont be a jerk. i said i was sorry. god starscreamer was right for quitting this site, ppl r a**es.
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Then wait for someone else to post and then post it. Seriously , no one likes patterns.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Well, posting 4 times in a row is considered spamming...

I don't really like this idea, there would have to be some armatars for the gold kind level and no one would ever really unlock those but a few people. It's fine the way it is.

Knives92
Knives92
232 posts
Nomad

im sorry, it was a one time deal. and i kept forgetting to say stuff. plus, if i post 4 times in a row thats 4 AP. Thats the same as 2 comments which u get from talking ppl in about 5 seconds. so ur basically complaining that u dont want to see what i have to say? or that everything i say is just in ur way. i dont see y doing it once or twice in the SUGGESTIONS forum was such a big deal. AND i already said i was sorry. get off my back douchebags.

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

Fine then should i put on peter pan?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Fine then should i put on peter pan?

What the hell does that have to do with anything?
Showing 31-38 of 38