ForumsSupport ForumMy Suggestions Profile Upgrade

7 1941
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I think on your profile their should be a list of all the suggestions you've made, beside them is check mark, ? mark, an X mark, or a blank box
Legend-
X-Refused by mods or admins.
?-Being considered for adding to the site
Check mark-Very good suggestion, very well may be added.
Blank Box-No mods or admins have looked yet or gave an opinion yet.

Basically a mod/admin could click on option next to your post and it would be refused, considered, or accepted, this rating would then be sent to your profile so you can see what people think of your topic. The reason I say Staff should be voting is because they have the power, its nice to know members like your suggestion but most suggestions can't be put into action without administrative permission, also having member opinion sent to your profile sent would complicate things. Having their opinion sent to your profile would help people get quick access to what the staff thinks.

So to wrap things up I'm suggesting that mods opinions on viewable next your topics in your profile indicated by the check, question mark, blank box, or X. I exclude member opinions cause it would only crowd and over complicate things, mods could change their opinion anytime you want. The purpose of this is to see what the staff think without searching like crazy through your topic.

• 7 Replies
Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

What?! I have no idea how the mods will keep track of everyone's ideas that way, and it will end up in people bragging, or submitting crap ideas just to add to their list.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

No need to make a special thread for your oh so special profile suggestions. Just include them in the pre-made thread that Carlie or John made.... i can't remember.

Be back in a sec with the link!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well this idea on its own probably may not get added,just like every other good idea.The main issue with this idea is that it may be too hard to code or something,and not every mod and admin may have the same opinion on a certain suggestion.Also its kind of unnecessary.If you get past those issues then it would be a convenient option.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I haz foundz tehz linkz! -HERE-

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

What?! I have no idea how the mods will keep track of everyone's ideas that way, and it will end up in people bragging, or submitting crap ideas just to add to their list.

Well most will probably get refused anyway so they don't really need to keep track of them now do they? The member will see just a bunch of Xs for poor suggestions.
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I haz foundz tehz linkz! -HERE-

I want to get real feedback Arax, I appreciate it but I want to here what people think, suggestions they are just posted over.
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

[/quote]What?! I have no idea how the mods will keep track of everyone's ideas that way, and it will end up in people bragging, or submitting crap ideas just to add to their list.[quote]
Let me clear 2 things up for you Agent 86
1. The suggestion ratings are private their sent to you in a inbox folder of profile, if you wanna tell your friends you can. Bragging will just result in warnings or bans.
2. This doesn't add any real extra effort for mods, all their doing is click on a check, ?, or X on suggestion topics, the rest the mods already do. If they don't want to they don't have to.

Showing 1-7 of 7