ForumsSupport ForumIdeas for Messengers

9 1709
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I feel like having one messenger lets all of the random comments get thrown in with the important ones. Anyone else feel like there should be more? I think we should get one for friends only and one for mods only. Wouldn't that be smart?

• 9 Replies
Kalkara
Kalkara
141 posts
Nomad

I think that would be a good idea but if someone wants to be your friend they wouldn't get the message

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Wouldn't that be smart?

I lulzed at that one.

This is simply not needed. This could be easily solved by just looking at the comments. No matter what, I bet you read them all anyway.
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

This would be quite a good idea. Estel is right but its annoying when you have 50 comments a day like me...

Wish there was just a filter.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Don't need to be lazy man. A quick minute to gt rid of messages. If their was a filter for all the immature stuff. That is what I would support.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

that would be good but i dont think it has been done on any website this would be the most challenging thing ever.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

We should have private ones for the homies

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

It, it would be soooo evil!

BUwhhaha, Buwhhahahahahah!!!! >

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

dont think there should be this feature it would take up more room which me and some other people dont want.

Chaze100

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

No matter if it goes in the spam filter or your friends filter, you will end up reading them all anyways so it won't really matter.

Showing 1-9 of 9