ForumsSupport ForumPoints

8 2062
starwars1
starwars1
44 posts
Nomad

well im doing this i guess so i can get points and so can other ppl. by the way can somebody start getting something other then defense games in this site?

• 8 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

First of all, this is spam, not belong in the Support and suggestions. Second, why do you care if we have a lot of defense games?

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Geez drako. You are being quite defensive.

HAHAHAHAHAHR ORRODLORFLORFLORFLORLF LOLOLOLOL

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, posting pointless threads won't get you points... It will oly piss the administration and mods off. And Klaushouse, that was also considered spam bro. Not to mention i didn't want to have to scroll through all of that

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol stop being such a big baby Arax it's called entertainment. Also I believe just pointing out spam is spam also as it has no purpose. So you are in the same boat as all of us.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

I didn't just point it out, i gave some very useful information for him. As well as for you! If you are going to spam on armor games, expect to be called out on it. I'm not here to argue, I'm here to enjoy myself. Having to scroll through oodles and oodles of your lines of dots really pisses me off. I am not here to argue though. If you still intend to continue this conversation, please do so on my profile wall.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, this is pretty bad. Usually people spam a little bit more secretively, right? This guy just comes right and says "Yeah, I'm spammin' here." I almost feel sorry for him.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

*headdesk*

You can have teh drama, and then you can have teh ARMORGAMES drama.

Anyway...

well im doing this i guess so i can get points and so can other ppl.

This is not a valid reason to post. AND the topic was in the wrong place. AND since everybody got on their wah-guitar, this thread is going nowhere.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Almost, but not enough.

Showing 1-8 of 8