ForumsSupport ForumArmatar Suggestions

32 4488
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

This is just for anything you guys would like to see as an armatar. To start off the conversation, maybe we could have musical shapes an instruments. I would LOVE to be able to put a Stratocaster as my armatar. What do you want to see?

• 32 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

New armatars just recently came out. And Armatar suggestions have been recently discussed but I can't findf the topic.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

well you might as well wait cause the last armatars came about a week ago or so. If you want more your going to have to w8 a long time.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I know, I'm just talking about the NEXT generation of armatars. And since the last bunch was based entirely on animals, I figured the next could be one big related group, too.

ccbeara
ccbeara
72 posts
Nomad

I want a bear one .___.
Lol

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Sports and Music like you said. I'd love a guitar to. Also I don't mean like Football, Baseball, basketball. Sure those too, but I'm talking abunch of alternative sport like paintball, skateboading, rockclimbing you name it.

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

How about a set of weapons(not guns). Not extra violent looking weapons, but just awesome, simple ones.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

hellian i think armatars are only living things xD, i dont htink weapons would go that great, i was thinking of armatars from the past like cavemen

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I'm well aware of that, I'm just thinking of the future.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Another thought that I had was that game makers should be able to submit armatars based on their games. I'd like to have the Super Crazy Guitar Maniac or the Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog. That'd be cool.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Weapons would be cool. How bout Video game mascot parodies. Kinda like my name. We could have Master Cheif with a Chef Hat!!!!!!!!!!!! Also stuff like Griffins and Minotaurs and stuff like that. Even greek gods. Zeus would be awesome!!!

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I just got a new idea. We could have armatars for famous users on Armor Games. Dedicated members, Long Time Moderators and Admins.

MasterChef117
MasterChef117
609 posts
Nomad

Maybe they should make it where you can customize it like the dude in thing thing but different.

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

how about a create-an-armatar ? start us off with some basic looks =P

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

like the dude in thing thing but different.

Very descriptive.
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I just got a new idea. We could have armatars for famous users on Armor Games. Dedicated members, Long Time Moderators and Admins.

That would maybe be a bit of a privacy issue.

how about a create-an-armatar ? start us off with some basic looks =P

That would be AWESOME. That's a really good idea.
Showing 1-15 of 32