ForumsSupport ForumMy age won't update?

21 4628
Scornic
Scornic
34 posts
Nomad

No matter how many times I set my Birthdate in my profile, it doesn't save it. It saves everything else I set in my profile. Any ideas as to why this might be happening?

• 21 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

No, sometimes I wnt to change the age to 88(the oldest) but I can't It's very wierd.... Sorry, I can't help.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

No need to worry scornic. That's normal. I thought I had the same problem when i finally decided to put my birthday on, but just set it and wait a day. It will come don't worry.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I don't see why you would restart your computer when it just works. It comes on eventually when you do it. And it's not that important to see it, it will happen on its own whether or not you restart.

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

even my age won't update

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

It'll update just give it some time

jb701926
jb701926
283 posts
Nomad

I set mine to 88 years old and I can't get it back! Waaaaaaaaah!

ShadowWalking
ShadowWalking
15 posts
Nomad

after you change it click update and then go change it again to what you like, and then hit update again and then another time

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

That's probably because AG doesn't know that some people can magically change the day they were born! Duh!

Scornic
Scornic
34 posts
Nomad

No, I mean I set my age when I first made my profile, and I noticed it didn't save it. I'm just waiting a day to see if it updates or not. Thanks for the advice.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Hmmm. I'm not sure about this that's not happening with me...

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Wait now it's happening to me i jinxed my self!!

Scornic
Scornic
34 posts
Nomad

Yeah, just giving it time seems to have worked.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

*Ahem*

After you typed all of the stuff you wanted in your profile and such, did you click Update profile At the bottom of your Control panel? If you clicked it, then I don't know. Some glitch, just restart your computer. Happened to me before and I waited a day and it changed. Maybe your computer is not up to date.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That happened to me... I just waited and kept trying, eventually it worked. I don't know what else to tell you.

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

ya it does that to a lot of people it'll eventually stop

Showing 1-15 of 21