ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games Newsletter.

20 3543
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Lol... So I keep seeing the Armor Games Time thread and once I thought it said Armor Games Times, like a newspaper. So I thought a newspaper(newsletter for online I guess) would be cool. I presume this has probably been brought up before but heck I will bring it back up with some cool ideas. So. I am thinking a weekly newsletter that sends to e-mails. To anyone who wants it anyways, of course this would be optional. Now the AG Newsletter could consist of many little things that are nice to hear. Like a list of new games that came out this week and their current rating, important news that was on the blog or in general about AG. If we implement things like game of the week or month or player of the week we could put him in there. Also since we have some contests going on(GFX contest, Poetry contest) we could post the winners in there too. AG seems to be getting things going on more and I think a newsletter could keep some people well informed. Also if my idea for a forum battles poll comes through it would be a weekly battle type thing which could go in also and that'd be cool. So yeah. Might have been suggested before but AG hasn't had this much stuff going on before I don't think. If anyone has suggestions for what to add to the newsletter post. If enough people enjoy this idea I could throw up a pic of how it would look! :P

• 20 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 20