ForumsSupport Forumwat happens?

54 7947
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

every so often te site goes crazy on me saying that it was 38 years ago since last post then everything goes to the error 404 page and i cant get to anything...when i close the site i cant get bak on for around 10 minutes...why does it happen a lot? well by a lot i mean every week or so

• 54 Replies
hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

...but our savior returnz...CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

yes, we shall become the aliens puppets... they will abduct us and shove us into test tubes, and they will make us eat all kinds of acids, to see wich one will kill us first... Then they will destroy earth and will gain domination over the universe!

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

it never happened to me...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

every so often te site goes crazy on me saying that it was 38 years ago since last post then everything goes to the error 404 page and i cant get to anything...when i close the site i cant get bak on for around 10 minutes...why does it happen a lot? well by a lot i mean every week or so

I'm not sure exactly. This happens to me every so often as well. But since it tends to go away pretty quickly, I would think it isn't a very big issue. I think it probably happens when the site is backing up or something.
HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

this never happened to me either and i play a long time in AG...

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Carlie- for some reason the site won't let me flagg people or rate games. do you know why, and will it ever stop?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

What does it do? Do the icons not appear, or does it come up with an 'Ooops' page?

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

That happened to me last night. it's really weird.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Carlie- for some reason the site won't let me flagg people or rate games. do you know why, and will it ever stop?

Just restart your browser it will go back to normal.
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

heres an oops page everywhere i go except the community and when i go there...there are no threads but it says last post 38 years ago and i cant go to anything else...

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

it happened AGAIN just now with same facts...oops page cums up i go to community to fins no poost has been made for 38 years...

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

ok mind as well lock this now though...i know that i cant stop it or ask AG to make it stop happening...its been happening every day since 3 days ago...its nto gonna change its just gonna happen so lock this...

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Klaushouse, that was hilarious. But I think getting FireFox 3 would help.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

i already have firefox...

hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

Hmm... have you recently refreshed your cache? That may help to.Do this by pressing F5 on PC or there's a button in the FireFox menu on Macs.

Showing 31-45 of 54