ForumsGamesLASTSTAND 3 IS COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!

59 27104
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Laststand is coming out in 2009 january in news.they now have all the same weapons but 5 others that are laserbeam, thrwing dagger, sword, de infection gun( a gun that de infectes the zombies so the zombies will attack the reborned human instead of you) and finally the best weapon is the fast relaod shotgun it just reloads faster but they still have the shotgun and sawnoff shot gun, 3 same traps but another 1 is tunnel trap many people could fall in it with spikes under it then they die more place, instead of a auto search you really search for survivors and traps...
More longer journey and now with levels little normal city,
zombie attack,zombie war,zombie invasion and zombie extreme

• 59 Replies
TigerXY
TigerXY
180 posts
Nomad

sounds good!

Emperor_Tiberlaw
Emperor_Tiberlaw
120 posts
Nomad

Yeah Those weapons sound bogus.
Yoda: Use on zombies the Lightsaber you must!
Fucking weird.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Another one? So is this the LAST stand for real this time or what?

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

Can't wait

GutharNash
GutharNash
177 posts
Nomad

i hate all of the last stand games they are insanely boring and all you do is sit there and shoot absolutly 0 action

dem0n54
dem0n54
1 posts
Nomad

when exactly is it coming out like wat day,the 3 or som tin like dat,can some 1 help me here

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

is this real or not?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Again, another thread that seems that people seem to believe all to real. This was the same deal with Sonny II. The thread came MONTHS before the actual game release date was announced, by the developer. The thread creator was a completely irrelevant user saying random stuff about what the game is going to have. I can see now, since the game is out and everything, that none of those supposed features never did happen. And of course, there were users that actually believed him, and went on posting three-word comments about how great it's going to be (really, that's really tough to summarize it in three words.... SonnyII...is...cool... Ok, so it's not that hard after all). Hey look, I even see some familiar faces too.

Look, it's really nice that you are trying to get peoples' hopes up and everything, but we need proof. Where's the site/forum that explains this? And if the game isn't coming out, then why isn't the developer himself coming to announce this? He has his own profile, you know. Why do it for him?

And yes, after all those months, Krin finally announces the game, and guess what? The game came out 2 weeks later, instead of months before when a user did.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Great just great! More stupid crap loads of lies!!!

Star_Tracker
Star_Tracker
5 posts
Nomad

Infection gun? Laser beam? To unreal...Anyway can anyone guess why the boat somehow doesnt take off (look carefully at the storyline of last stand 2 and you'll see The zombies are only on the bit off land its set on)

jonthe445
jonthe445
7 posts
Nomad

WAIT there is going to be a laser gun and infection gun. idk but that just might make the game dumb

warpatato
warpatato
84 posts
Nomad

New weapons!!!

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

i dont care. actually

ConArtists
ConArtists
12 posts
Nomad

Totally untrue. Thread locked. News on a third Last Stand will be released soon. Until then, use one of the other Last Stand 3 threads.

Showing 46-59 of 59