ForumsSupport ForumAn Armor Games Section.

5 1637
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I noticed there is a section for tons of other things,but me personally.I would like a section where we could discuss things that go on or have gone on in the AG community itself.Most of this is put in the tavern,but it tends to get cluttered in with a bunch of other things so these threads tend to get ignored more.To tell you the truth I don't really care about anyone's opinion on whether its a good idea or not,because I already know someone is bound to say "its not needed"or something similar,but its something I want personally,and so I thought I might as well post the idea up.Also I don't care if the idea has already been suggested,just so you know.

• 5 Replies
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

crimson ur right...good idea!

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Yes that would be pretty cool i like the idea. Maybe we could talk about adding stuff to the site or something.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Um thanks I guess.The reason I decided to come up with this idea is because I was talking on ArmorWiki with osynk or however you spell his name,and learned about the switch incident.This inspired me to make a topic about AG's history,but I did not know where to add it.So I made this thread and here it is.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, I would like to learn more about AG's history. That would be an awesome section. But AG doesn't like threads about specific users...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well it wouldn't be just about switchfoot,who said that.Anyways I just want it so that people would know where to put all of the topics referring to stuff like new armatars,complaining about hackers,even though that's apparently not liked,and other stuff about the forums itself.

Showing 1-5 of 5