ForumsGame Walkthroughsdolphin olympics 2 tricks

20 12684
infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

tailslide=hold the down button while approaching the wave.
corkscrew=hold the down button while airborne.
flip=while airborne,you hold down the left or right button to make a 360.
schooled=bring other fish airborne.
firecracker=have enough speed to reach the atmosphere.
extension=pass one of the rings in the water or in the air.
starslide=approach the yellow star path in space(like tailsliding but in space).
apollo 18=have enough speed to surpass the moon.
reversal=an underwater 360.??

thank you for looking at the post

-infernacron

• 20 Replies
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

Isn't there just like 4 standard tricks you can do? Like front and backflip, corkscrew, nice entry..well theres maybe a bit more but thats the only thing the game lacks is the amount of tricks.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

i just like 2 do front flips lol

Yeah me to!
pudniskool
pudniskool
30 posts
Nomad

im good at that game

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

This is a great game and the tricks are very easy to perform good job on the walkthrough.

TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

Isn't there just like 4 standard tricks you can do? Like front and backflip, corkscrew, nice entry..well theres maybe a bit more but thats the only thing the game lacks is the amount of tricks.

No. There aren't just like 4 standard tricks you can do. It may seem that way to someone who hasn't played the game for very long, since the other tricks take some experimentation to discover. This isn't Tony Hawk skateboarding. Oh, and maybe read the first post next time.

Anyway, unrelated to that quote, I figured out how to do a wraparound. It's basically an underwater flip. Enter the water headed right, turn underwater until you're headed left and keep turning until you exit the water headed right again. It also works the other way around. So it's kind of like a reversal as well, since it all depends on which direction you're going and when.

I also discovered two new tricks I had never gotten before and I don't know how to get them again. One of them is called "School's Out!" and I think it has something to do with fish. Perhaps it's just a more elaborate form of the "Schooled" trick. I heard a school bell ringing as soon as I got the trick with all the fish chasing me.

The other trick is called "Carnival" and I got it twice. I think it has something to do with the extension loops.
Showing 16-20 of 20