ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe adventure of funkey man (add your person to the journey)real cool

26 5078
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Here is a story of funkeyman if you want me to change a lil the story tell me your
name:
Warrior,archer or mage.Class:
15 to 40age:
wife(yes or no):
got 10 points to put on them(copy and paste)

(1-5)strengh:
(1-5)agility:
(1-5)intelligence:

weapons:
armor:

you'll be in the story and also in the army!remember its a story!

• 26 Replies
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

This is the dumbest thread I think that I have ever seen

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

thepyro222 password starts with a t EVERYONE I COULD PROOVE IT ill change it his about that his gay i know it has 7 letters on password

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

was that even english? and you have no idea what my password is.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Ok I thought this was a story... not threatening to hack people.

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Sorry but its just that i don't like when people are mean to me and criticing me like that

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

then stop going here i am talking to carlie to lock this thread

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Please, unless you are going to participate constructively in this thread, do not post in it. If he would like to try and get people involved in this story, it is alright. No one needs to harass him about it.

However, mattt15, please do not double post. It is considered spam if you keep posting after yourself. Please allow other people to post before you post again.

So, please, no double posting on this thread. And please do not harass him, or insult him. He is doing something creative here, trying to write a story and get people involved. And people sitting here attacking him for trying to do that is sad and offensive. My response to these types of things, is if you have nothing nice to say, do not say it at all. We try to harbor a community of respect here, and I am disappointed to see some of your responses on here. Some of you could definitely benefit from reading this thread.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

cheers for u carlie!just give'm a break!ur being mean...a.g is (like carlie said) a comunity of respect,and,if u say matt's story suck's so bad (it doesn't AT ALL)I'D like to see if u do any bether!

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

So do you guys want me to continue if no you guys could just delete this?

Bob_McBobBob
Bob_McBobBob
248 posts
Nomad

It was deleted until you decided to comment on this

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Okay uh Carlie could you do a favor for me...Delete all my stuffs that i put in community, hope you could do that well don't delete stick Rpg, Knight Rpg, Build a pizza game, Whats you favorite weapon for halo 3 and Survival cave. ALL THE REST DELETE!!!!!YAY

Showing 16-26 of 26