ForumsSupport Forummilitary/weapon section

12 2676
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I think we should make a military/weapons section of the forum because I have noticed alot of military buffs on this sight and you know military, weapons they go hand and hand

• 12 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I must say, I don't agree. There should be a sports section though.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

No i don't think it's popoular enough to make it.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Military stuff goes in the World Politics section,but yeah a AG community section,and a sports section would be good.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

If sports is not popular enough to have its own forum, I don't think that military and weapons are. Topics about this can be added to the World Events forum or The Tavern, depending on the specifics. As far as its own forum though... I can't say I have really seen any military topics. So it isn't really plausible.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

well fine then be that way

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

It doesn't matter, people make military threads anyway.It doesn't matter, people make military threads anyway.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Carlie is right.

And Why would we want to talk about War?

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

It doesn't matter, people make military threads anyway.It doesn't matter, people make military threads anyway.

Why, oh why.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Carlie is right, but they should have a sports section

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Carlie is right, but they should have a sports section

This isn't about sports. This is about military forums.
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Both a sports and military section would be unnecessary. People discuss weaponary in the Tavern and war in the World Politics section, right? That makes sense, no?

Besides, who are these military buffs you refer to? All I've seen are a bunch of teenagers who don't even jobs.

People could talk about sports in The Tavern as well.

Problem solved.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Military, weapons, and sports are all not popular enough to have their own forum. If there was a high demand for them, and many topics, sure we might consider it. But there just isn't.

Showing 1-12 of 12