ForumsSupport ForumPolls

10 2957
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I think the should be polls on this site. I'm sorry if this topic already exists. What is your opinion on having polls?

• 10 Replies
rhys1219
rhys1219
82 posts
Nomad

That is a good idea they should bring thisinto action

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

This has been brought up a bunch of times. And might happen but not normal polls! Special cool ones !

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

This is like a very popular topic.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

This is good that many people are bringing up the topic because then it will get noticed.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

What polls do you mean? Do you mean things like
"Playstation or Gamecube: Vote now!"? If so, just go to the Tavern. If not, then please do tell.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I want polls to, but they shouldn't be user makable. Only mods can make them on ideas for the site. That was us (the users) can give the feed back!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

This has been brought up a bunch of times, it would be cool. But what type of polls are you talking about?

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

It seems like all of the other sites already have polls, this should have been done FOREVER ago! Maybe you could get 1 AP per vote, too.

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

yes zega it is a very good idea

J4son
J4son
405 posts
Nomad

Hey man, just to end the discussion, this is brought up in the Commonly Suggested Sticky by a group of informed people and published by Carlie, it's told to just not to be brought up again and generally enforced.

But good try, make sure to read the stickies or they'll get ya like that sometimes.

Showing 1-10 of 10