ForumsSupport ForumClub hangouts

8 1779
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I'm just throwing it out there, but I think that maybe we should be allowed to make club pages, or "hangouts". What makes me say this is that leaders, founders, whatever of clubs have to put all the information about their club in their "About" section. Maybe instead they could just say, "I am the founder of the club -----, and here is a link to it." That would allow them to put more worthwhile things in their About.

• 8 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

That would allow them to put more worthwhile things in their About.

Are you saying our profiles aren't worthwhile and yours is? ;P

I, personally, don't like this idea. This would generate spam. Lots. Of. Spam. =O
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Some people are already doing that.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

I don't see how it would generate spam, and besides that, I mean that pages should be made specially in the club format.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

eh i dont rlly care if this happens...profiles are good enough for me

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well if you mean somewhere where you could actually form official clans and such then that would interesting to see,but probably alot of work too.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

On the subject of spam, the messenger could be available only to members, and maybe comments wouldn't even be worth anything.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well AP wouldn't be the main issue with something like this.The main issues are whether it is needed,a good idea,and how much work would need to be put into coding it.

Chaze100
Chaze100
479 posts
Peasant

Right now a club page is being made for my club and will be done tomorrow yeh for the animal club!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Showing 1-8 of 8