ForumsGame WalkthroughsDolphin Olympics 2, Tips on how to get to space.

63 24888
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

In dolphin olympics, what everyone wants to do is get to space. Here is one of the ways how:

In the beginning, jump up and out of the water. Then, when you start to fall, let your nose fall in first to do a nice entry. When you get into the water, head back up again, and you should get a little higher this time. Then, as you come back down, again, nose-first for a nice entry. Then, repeat what you did the last two times, and you should get even higher and higher, until you reach space. You can do front flips and back flips while in the air if you want to boost your score. Make sure not to go two far down into the water as that will slow down your momentum. If you can hit any above water extensions, it would help even more. Hope this helped.

• 63 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The timing has to be direct, which makes it very hard. I've only done it twice...

Cholo_Carlos
Cholo_Carlos
120 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the help. I really needed help on making it into space.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/insidiousdeceit8/cashcrate.gifJoin Now

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Thanks.

I have only managed to get into space twice, and that is with the circle thingys. I think what is going to help me, and what helped most people is that you should not come back down to deep. Because when i figured this out, i was going to the bottom then shooting straight up, and now that i think about it that is slower because of the water resistance.

Thanks

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Welcome to both of you. I'm glad I helped

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

I tried it, and whenever I get to 7 nice entries, it restarts.........

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

No, it doesn't.

It restarts if you don't land nose-first, or hit an extension on the way down.

gauntlet211
gauntlet211
28 posts
Nomad

dolphin olympics is stupid so why is every one raving about the most retatded game in history

The7thMan
The7thMan
15 posts
Jester

ARGLE BARGLE.

I got to the moon.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

I got to Mars with 818,515 points best so far.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Just improved! 1,649,736 points, got to Mars again! Flips make your score way better!

Grandt
Grandt
3 posts
Nomad

I don't care about my high score. It's easier to get into space in free swim. I forgot what my overall record was, but I recently made it to the nebula, and probably could've gotten higher if I hadn't kept starsliding .

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

I sorta figured out how to get to space myself but I don't really play D.O2 so much =p

Legonro
Legonro
1 posts
Nomad

To get to the restaurant, follow these tips, but instead try to get horizontal momentum instead of vertical. Here's a visual demonstration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HX8h9AoIG0

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

Thanks really helpful

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

what is an extension in this game? I have never encountered any. My best was ~16000 upwards, above Pluto, I was using starslides to get higher.

Showing 46-60 of 63