ForumsSupport ForumMutual Friends!

10 2500
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

So. This sortoff goes hand in hand with the other topic(friend notification). I call this Mutual Friends. Maybe a symbol or something along the lines of this to show is the persons friend is mutual or not, as in if the other person has added the user in question as a friend also or it's just this person alone. I see a lot of people added people like Loussi as if they are friends, so this would sortoff show whether or not it is true or something. I don't know. But I think it's useful, and nice.

• 10 Replies
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Oh I get it....like to tell if they added you as a friend too! It's not really a priority, but it would be ice to know who are your friends. Good idea.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Yeah exactly. See who are real friends and who isn't. Also would pretty much show you if someone deleted you as a friend.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that wouldn't be bad. For example, a lot of people put Carlie as their friend, but I know that Carlie can't have nearly that many friends.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, I like this idea. Some people talk to me for a while so I add them, then never agin so i delete them. they they would know I dont like them any more. lol

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

LOL Shark I had Carlie as my friend for a while =(

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

that is a really good idea i like it

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Eh, that would work.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Yep. I like this idea. It would also show that me and Dan are mutual friends. That would be cool. I could see who my real friends are!

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

nice idea

Calebc07
Calebc07
301 posts
Nomad

nice idea

Showing 1-10 of 10