ForumsSupport ForumImages on Profiles ??

31 4623
volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I think it would be good if we could put images on our profiles. I'm guessing most of you will see the same problem I do with this, but if we saw something that we thought was inappropiate, then we could flag it as we do comments, what do you all think?

• 31 Replies
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Then what is the point of armatars i mean i love armatars and pics would ruin it.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

this is a pretty good idea, there ahould be a maximum ammount so it dont clog up their profile

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

I don't think we should do it cause of more work for admins and mods, and because a lot of people will get banned

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Then what is the point of armatars i mean i love armatars and pics would ruin it.

No one would see them unless they clicked on your profile.

lots of work for mods/admins.

Dont they have the same work now when people flag comments?

a lot of people will get banned

Well then they deserve and can learn not to put bad images on. Also, it is unfair for those who would not mis-treat it.
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

they would only get banned if they are stupid enough to put an inappropriate pic on their profile

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Exactly, so if they want to be stupid, let them do it and then they will be punished.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

yeah but did you forget how there going to get banned? there going to put something bad like naked and whoever sees it,it could be a 10 year old, would get seriously disturbed.

In other words this idea isnt good

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

yeah, i agree with Helldud296, they are probably some people on this site, that would see that as an oppertunity to post somthing really bad.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

I understand that but people could do it on forums or profiles by typing something bad or putting an image on a topic. 10 year olds can read aswell

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

yeah but volcan if you do that on profile images too thats going to do the bad pictures much faster so this idea will never happen

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I just want AG to stay hoow it is for a while.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

i agree with helldud...this is nevr going to happen...even if ppl who would put bad images on their profiles lots of ppl would've already seen them.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

It wouldn't be a big change though. I have seen abusive pictures by doing type art.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

So there is already a problem there.

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

it would and stop arguing with the IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN CAUSE IT WONT.... it would double the time that the disturbing pictures will show up....

Showing 16-30 of 31