ForumsSupport ForumArmorWiki's Upgraded chat system.

18 2990
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hey guys I just wanted to make sure you guys heard of our upgraded chat system.Its alot better,and has tons of sweet features.Here is a direct link,but it is also embedded into our main site.

ArmorWiki's New Chat Box

• 18 Replies
Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Man the new chat system is a lot better. It has games you can play. And I'm a big fan of the doodle application on it. Its more then just a chat.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Yeah thanks and the ranking system is better as well.Plus a better youtube player that can broadcast videos to everyone.Not only that but a Private Messaging system.Its just overall better.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Wow sorry but your chat is really annoying and ugly. Gives me a huge pissed off headache.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well that's your opinion Klaushouse,but you could have put that in a better way that was isn't basically flaming.Anyways could you explain exactly whats wrong with it so we can improve it.Otherwise I could consider this to be a pointless insult.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

its beter now that ive used it its worth getting

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well I'm glad that someones happy with the new chat,and that you have finally come around to same way of thinking as the rest of ArmorWiki.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Ok Crimson. Here's what's wrong with the chat. First of all the sound is annoying. I don't want loud obtrusive sounds on my chat. Looks super cluttered with painting on the side which has no use to the chat. Looks cheap because it has ads everywhere and has no indication of AG. So obviously just ripped a code and put no effort into altering it into AGWiki related chat except the background that is all warped and not well adapted for the chat, again looks cheap. The chat has too many things on it including stupid msn emoticons which are oversized and stupid. I start off on the chat with a retarded name(Wunnykin wtf?). Looks insanely bad in general. the color design is terrible and just looks like an explosion of skittles and not in a good way.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK yes I realize the wookiekins thing is annoying,but it can be changed.Thats just one of the very few random new member names that comes up,when you first enter it.Also The drawing application....well I have no idea why that pops up when you first enter,but there is a button off on the left side that looks like a red "X" button,and when you press it the doodle application will go away.I will see what I can do to make the chat box better,but it was just created so there is always room for improvement in it.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

When people go to check chat they don't want to have to close things. They want chat and simple chat.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,I'll try to fix the link real quick,but I can't edit my first comment.Anyways I'll post a new link on here as soon as I can.

http://i34.tinypic.com/1zego54.png

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK before when I copied the link I had the doodle application opened so sorry about that,but here is the fixed link.

ArmorWiki's Chat Box

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Hey I have converted the chat box into a group so that it can be customized better.Unfortunatly that means it needs a new link.Here it is.

http://xat.com/ArmorGamesWiki

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

wat F mean? its probably spam...THE NEW CHAT IS BETTER THAN I THOUGHT !

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm having some customization issues,so the way it looks now is as good as I'm going to get it for today,but I am planning to have some more background stuff in there.I can add background music,but I don't think anyone would want that.Anyways I'm just going to keep tooling with this new chat to get it working for me.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

CHAT? GREAT! I WILL see it....

NOW! xD

Showing 1-15 of 18