ForumsSupport ForumRanking of Armatars

26 4239
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

This isn't a necessity to Armor Games, but I think it would be a fun feature. In the area where there is the Ranking for the people with the most Armor Points, there could be a ranking of most popular Armatars. It's pretty self-explanatory...the more people that utilize a certain Armatar, the ranking goes up. This way, you can see how many people have the Armatar you have. You can also use this to conform with what most people have, or you can strive to be unique and wear a lower ranking one.

If you don't like my idea, it's fine I won't get upset...

Post your thoughts please!

• 26 Replies
Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Maybe, along with the most used, the ones with the highest average rating as well?

Although, maybe the users with over 10,000 AP could vote theirs to the top of that...

Also, a concern of mine is that, if higher up armatars make it on the list, it would ruin the surprise of getting those armatars for some people.

GuitarGodGamer7
GuitarGodGamer7
25 posts
Nomad

we need a armatar of armor games

HeIIdud296
HeIIdud296
274 posts
Peasant

its a cool idea, you mean like a ranking on who has the most armatar, like whoever has the dolphin in AG, and the question is answered 4% of AG right?

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

I could see it being a fun little thing, but it might drag down the site. I don't know. I'd have to see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/thepyro222/TheSicknessisRising.png

Join the Sickness

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

@Shark:

That's where coding it may get time consuming and difficult. In order to prevent people from spoiling the surprise, maybe when you've reach the set amount of AP, you can then see the Armatars (i.e. a Serf wouldn't be able to see the 875 AP Armatars until they've reached those points).

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Uhm i gueyy you are right martim i do that too altough i never change my armatar

jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

I agree with shark7996 - it would ruin the whole idea of needing ap for armatars as you would already be able to see them. also ranking?.
If anything more of a list of all of them showing the number of people using it, but only showing the ones you have unlocked.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Well, the 10000 and 7500 AP armatars will be the least used, of course. But this would be cool. It should only show the armatars you have unlocked, though. Might be hard to code, I don't really know though.

bballstardfence
bballstardfence
263 posts
Nomad

i think it is an awesome idea cuz no1 has mine !

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I was thinking along what mrtim had...with it showing how many people use the Armatar...though a percentage would work too.

To those worrying about not wanting to ruin the element of surprise...it would be nice to have the "?" over the Armatars you have not earned.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

ia agree with mvpguy!

Showing 16-26 of 26