ForumsSupport ForumPoints for walkthroughs

12 6087
Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

i think that people should get armor points if they've submitted a walkthrough and the walkthrough was accepted for that game.

• 12 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

why? do you want to make one?

Game
Game
10 posts
Nomad

True, sounds like a good idea. Armorgames should consider it.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

eh, idk about that, cause not many games really need walkthroughs, but I guess it wouldn't hurt, maybe a 5 point thing cause it shouldn't be worth a lot i think, since the game only gets 1 walkthrough, people would start making walkthroughs left and right and then we'd have a million walkthroughs for one game!O.O but it does seem like a good idea

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

the only games that really need walkthroughs are like sonny and like 3 others so what would be the point

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

All games could potential have a walkthrough. I actually think this could be a good idea. They could be submitted, but only considered if they met all the preset necessary criteria. THen officially posted.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Ever though of just being helpful?

dino
dino
28 posts
Nomad

could bee a good idea

Kendu10
Kendu10
202 posts
Nomad

I like too this idea.

deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

Nice idea and yea its not hard to do

drewcoltsfan
drewcoltsfan
44 posts
Nomad

u dont really need walkthroughs with these games

Carter
Carter
107 posts
Nomad

yeah, you won't need a walk through for say nuclear eagle, but you might need one for some of the strategy games like Age of war, Bot arena 3, flash empires, and turret defense. And if you spend you're time and effort making a walk through for a game, and it helps people, you should be rewarded .

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Carter, I completely agree. As I said earlier, it would need to be submitted to an admin to make sure it is quality.

Showing 1-12 of 12