ForumsSupport Forumokay What the!?

8 2644
GaryExtream
GaryExtream
32 posts
Nomad

I got 2 wood knight yesterday and now its a gone what is happing? i know im not spamming i dont do that.

• 8 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, someone either deleted your comments, or you posted more then once in a row on a game, and a mod deleted them.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

u lose points if someone delets ur comment from their profile?thts just...stupid.

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

Well its not so stupid because if you spam, annoy or insult someone, who doesn't want to be spammed/annoyed/insulted, you don't deserve AP.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

yeah...but some ppl probably just delet coments for pure evilness

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well then you shouldn't be commenting on their profile.Anyways there are tons of ways to lose AP.Star screamer once lost his gold king rank,because of this.

jason100111
jason100111
199 posts
Nomad

how many points do you lose - the same amount given??

Taishee
Taishee
77 posts
Shepherd

The loosing AP when someone deletes your post off their profile is stupid. seriously. I mean, you spent all your time and effort on the post, and they delete it. Thats okay(i guess) but its unfair to loose AP because of it.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

Look, if someone deletes your comments on THEIR OWN profile, get over it. They aren't feeding on your soul like some rogue dementor. If you are THAT concerned about having AP maybe you should change your priorities.

Showing 1-8 of 8