ForumsThe TavernNegativity towards 12 yr olds

111 18442
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Why do so many people have something against others who are younger? I agree that it is usually a maturity issue but ive met some pretty immature teenagers too.

• 111 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

If you are referring to this site specifically, it could be because people younger that 13 years of age are not allowed on this site.

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

firetail madness is 12 i thought he was like 16 gosh no one tells me anything any more and i think i am really mature for my age

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

<an has to be at least 5&1/2 if he can spell that good

Immaturity is fun!
Don't be hatin!

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

im 13 and i have lil bro who is 11 not 12 buyt i am etheir annoyed as hell wiht him or were luahging while wego play around and wut not and so its hrd to say becuz when ur around ppl ur age and a lil kid is around ull act big anf tuff im srry but u will but when ur alone lil kids r ur best firends....older ppl at times can be like 5 year olds and i am one of them

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Whats the point of saying this age cannot go to the site they will lie about the age anyway and go to the site. Anyway I'm only negative to 12 year olds when they are being immature and rude.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

i am not negative towards them unless they are being immature which i have not seen to much on this site

mrkamikazie
mrkamikazie
46 posts
Nomad

I don't have a problem with 12 year olds unless they're annoying. Luckily I havent seen any yet. Then again, I've only been a member for a few days....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I am a 12 year old. You have finally seen one! Haha...

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

wait firatail your 12? 0.o

mrkamikazie
mrkamikazie
46 posts
Nomad

I meant if you were annoying. You're not annoying. I'm sure the only way you can be is if you tryed to be.

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

dude your under age on this site they should ban you >.>

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes I am. Why?

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I am 9 but the one thing I hate is about people asking saying "Wow your 9" it gets on my nevers and I hate people asking me that it says I am 9 so obviously I am 9 why bother ask a question like that!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You want me to try to be annoying?

*makes stupid faces*

mrkamikazie
mrkamikazie
46 posts
Nomad

There was a topic about this yesterday and they said they'll only ban you if you're immature. Firetail isnt immature. I'm 13 and firetail is already more mature than me. :P Guess I don't wanna grow up

Showing 16-30 of 111