ForumsThe TavernNegativity towards 12 yr olds

111 18529
MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Why do so many people have something against others who are younger? I agree that it is usually a maturity issue but ive met some pretty immature teenagers too.

• 111 Replies
Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

younger kids rule yeah!

KiLLaH1234567
KiLLaH1234567
248 posts
Nomad

lol. Why should people be mean to people who are younger?

williamrmck
williamrmck
68 posts
Nomad

I never base my maturity level on age. I know a lot of ten-year-olds that are really mature, and some 15-year-olds that are immature. I used to be a really mature youngster, and I always got mad when people would baby me.

southparkforever
southparkforever
125 posts
Nomad

oi!!!! rumen u said 90% of 12year olds are immature thell find that way offensvie

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Rumen if 90% of 12 year olds are immature then does that mean I am immature because I am 9.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

some young kids are pretty silly i hate them but crazy is not so also he is not a moron like you say he is smart look at hi he has over 60 merits try to beat that and btw he can till here is not so much negativity against younger members

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

True, some young people are immature. Not all young people are immature though, I am only 13!

Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

age has nothing to do with with how you act, if you want to be mature and have responsibility, then act your age, even if your 12, if you act mature then you will be treated mature, if you act like a 5 year old, then thats how your gonna get treated, but when your 12, your still young, and should enjoy it,

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

i agree but younger kids rule!

Marank
Marank
35 posts
Nomad

Well, Im only 15, and I have absolutly no problem with that, even when I was 12-13ish.

All depend how you act with others. Even if Im pretty young myself, I get angry at some younger kids sometimes, because i must agree that many kids are pretty selfish, irrespecful, etc.
But on a general way, I don't make fun of them, I don't insult them or w/e... As long they are nice, Im nice with them.

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

I am 11 and no one makes fun of me...and moderaters please do not ban me for this I will act mature from now on.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

You wouldn't get banned for being underage. Some peopel say they are 9-12 the moderators don't care.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Wow, your 11. And to think I'm 12.

Cino
Cino
57 posts
Nomad

im 13 and when i talk on mic and a guy thats like 17 says what are like 11 drop some ____ kid and then come back. problem is my voice hasnt matured yet -.-

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Well, I'm 12... I don't see a problem with that....

Showing 91-105 of 111