ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA Gamer's Life

10 3382
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

The following events take place between 1 PM and 2 PM.

1 PM
So yeah I decide to start this blog-ish kinda story about all of my gaming. My name's Gary and I'm 13.

1:12 PM
I just finished a few rounds of TF2 and let me say some freaky crap was going on. First there was this Pyro stuck under the ground in gravel pit. He could move anywhere and had unlimited ammo. He dominated me and almost everyone else. No one could hurt him until I ,as a Soldier, took a teleporter and went down under the ground and saw the Pyro. I shot rockets at him and then he exploded. i killed my self and continued the game as normal.

1:30 PM
Played a little Brawl online. Guess who I fought? Ike in the first round, two Ikes in the second round and a Game and Watch,Ike and King Dedede in the third round.

1:50 PM
So that's all that happened in an hour. I'll see ya when I see ya.

• 10 Replies
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

So you basically tell us about your'e day???? okkkkk O_o this is a bit confusing you could have posted this on your about

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Okay here goes my gamer life

I was born
I found AG
I played AG
I talked on AG
I got a job
I died
lol well if you wanted to know there you have it

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

No this is a story about a fictional guy called Gary. That was just for fun, and this is where the real story starts.

Episode 1:Sucked In

So I turned on my Xbox to play some Oblivion, but what I saw was the beginning of something I would never forget. Instead of the usual green lights on the controller, I got these really weird rainbow colours. They were spinning around the guide button and then I heard a voice. "Welcome to Xbosia!" I looked at the T.V. and saw a very familiar face or should I say helmet! That's right. It was Master Chief! I then felt like I was floating. I looked down and saw my feet were not on the floor. I bet Bill Nye the Science Guy was all like "THERE'S A DISTURBANCE IN THE GRAVITATIONAL FORCE!" And before I knew it, i was inside the T.V. with M.C standing right next to me. And there's more...

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

lol! that's funny! bill nye saying "THERES A DISTURBANCE IN THE GRAVITATIONAL FORCE!" thats rich dude!

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Episode 2:BONK!

"So do you like it here?" M.C asked me a question. I looked around and saw a city filled with people I recognized. Like Engineers Building stuff, Frank west taking pictures, the Heavy Weapons guy eating a sandvich. I thought it was cool. "I think it's cool M.C!" "Okay that's nice to know, but unfortunately it won't be like this forever." said M.C "What do you mean?" "There's a war coming. PSania is attacking and we will have to fight them. They are lead by Solid Snake." M.C explained. "Hey guys I've seen one of Snake's people here." It was the Scout and he was holding his trusty Bat...

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

Episode 3:Breaking News

"So who was it Scout?"I asked him. "I don't know he was kinda furry,short and had a little robot thing strapped to his back." said the Scout. "It was Ratchet. And the robot on his back is called Clank." I told the Scout. "So guys we're gonna need to tell the public about this, plus we need photographic evidence of Ratchet here in the city. I know just the guy who can do it." Master Chief told us the plan. He walked over to Frank West and they started talking...

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

A Gamer's Life

Episode 4:Recon

So me,M.C and Frank set out to find Ratchet. "Where the hell is he?" I was getting bored. "I'm getting bored!" "You can't be bored! Our whole world is in trouble! And you're bored!?" "Both of you shut up! I think I see him." Frank told me and Chief to shut up and we did. Frank was looking through the camera. I tried to look at what he was looking at. I saw a little orange man with ears on a Skyscraper. He was looking through binoculars. "Okay he's on that skyscraper that's called... Umbrella. They must be preparing for the rainy season." Said Frank. "Umbrella... that sounds familiar." I said to Chief. "It shouldn't matter, because I got a plan. I'll watch the outside of the building to make sure he doesn't go anywhere, while you guys go through the building and catch him off guard." The Chief explained his Idea. "Sounds good! Okay little dude! Let's go." Frank agreed with the plan. "Hey. I'm not little! And my name's Gary!" I shouted at Frank. "Fine. Come on Gary."

DragRacer1
DragRacer1
7 posts
Nomad

i have like 150 games

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

ok i will twll my life too , i found ag i thought " ok another site to dominate " and that's it LOL

tbd14
tbd14
5 posts
Nomad

my gamer life USED to be,

11 am - Wake up, eat something
11:15 ish - Whilst eating the food, play World of Warcraft
5 pm - eat fast food/pizza pockets/microwave dinner and continue playing World of Warcraft.
10 pm - make popcorn.. then head back to the computer, and play more WoW
2 am - pee
6 am - sleep

* and repeats.

Showing 1-10 of 10