ForumsGamesthey must make an AGE OF WAR 2!!!

16 10048
sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

they must make an age of war 2,
age of war 1 is the best game ever for me
plz comment

• 16 Replies
cmdgames
cmdgames
25 posts
Nomad

SHUT UP

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

u

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

how can they really? I guess they could make new units and turrets but that's it other than that it would be the same and wouldn't be much of a point to make a second

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

nah they could make new ages
but i guess your right...

oh well

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

actually the guy who made age of war is not only planning on making age of war 2, but started a while ago. don't know when it will get finished. unfortunatly it looks like instead of one row, there will be like 5+. meaning instead it will become more like tainted kingdom or warlords. and i hate those games. i don't care how many troops i can sneek past my enemy, i want a 1 on one brawl! anyway, who cares if it just has new ages, specials,turrets, and units. Age of war is an awesome game, and so the more of it there is, the more awesome it is. unless of course you change the basics of the game. which is what it looks like the guy is doing. oh well.

juior
juior
294 posts
Nomad

age of war 2 would be great

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

can't wait

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

my bad. checked out the official site, and there will only be 3 rows. go to the profile of the guy who made age of war for a link to the site. on that site theres a video of gameplay, and it looks prett great. oh, and a quote from the site:

[/quote]There will be 12 civilisations playable over 7 ages. You will have to choose between 2 civilisations sometimes. Here is the layout:

Prehistoric Sparta vs. Persia

Romans vs. Egyptians

Medieval good vs. Medieval evil

Maya vs. Spain

Modern

Robotic enhanced humans vs. Aliens

The game will have upgrades (needed to build some units), walls, turrets, a special really expensive unit per Civ.

The fight will be divided in 3 rows. Some special units will be able to attack the other rows.

Every Civilisation will have a unique special attack.

Now, please don't ask about these things anymore lol. Please note that I won't add anything else since the game is really on the way. I can't add more features since it would take too long.[quote]

brildon
brildon
43 posts
Nomad

sounds great, age of war is one of my favorite games

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

wooohooo!!!!
i already knew there was an age of war 2 but i didn't know all that thanks lordofd511

Rsul123
Rsul123
56 posts
Nomad

is my favorite game too, i cant wait for age of war 2

The_Best_Guest
The_Best_Guest
11 posts
Nomad

Sounds cool they are kinda going for an age of empires type thing.

toddlopez
toddlopez
1 posts
Nomad

There will also be a multiplayer mode so you can fight you friends.And you will be able to be more than humans.You can be snake men and lizards on the 6th age.You may also fut stuff infront of your enemy.Like quick sand or somthing to slow them down.The game is about 80% done and should be ready at the end of december.For more info go onto [url= www.interacitivepixells.com]

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

well I wouldnt say the must make a Age of war 2
they should make another age of war

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I think all treds liek this one should be either locked and/or disposed of. This is because there are about 20 million threads just like this one that have absolutly nothing constructive about them. All they say is-
"They need to make Sonny 2!!!" or
"Age Of War 2 needs to come out!!!"
They are just pointless, and there is no need to make a thred like this because it will be filled with spam comments such as-
"Oh I know, I can't wait!!" or
"I know, The first game was awesome!!!"
There is nothing good about these comments at all. In fact alot of them are probably just there for ap. So back to what I was saying- This topic should be locked.

Showing 1-15 of 16