280 posts
Nomad

does anyone know??

• 7 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I severly doubt that there is going to be a punk-o-matic 2, and sonny 2 will probably come out next year, I just know that our good buddy krin is working on it. I'm not sure if a last stand three will come out because it seemed like the guy wanted to end the series at that certain point.

droagon34
droagon34
56 posts
Nomad

yea i am with toad but i hope sonny2 comes before this year ends

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

Aww, I thought Sonny 2 would be coming out very late this year. Oh well, I can wait.

ChildofBodom
ChildofBodom
280 posts
Nomad

the guy said punkomatic 2 was comming soon on the about of punkomatic 1

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

the guy said punkomatic 2 was comming soon on the about of punkomatic 1

well I wouldn't really know that kuz I think punkomatic sux. . . I don't think it deserves a sequel to say the truth.
Lord_Loralell
Lord_Loralell
28 posts
Nomad

i'm pretty sure they're not making a last stand 3. At the end of the second he made it too the city and he was going to get taken away from the place.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

First of all, I think the only confirmed sequel here is Sonny 2. As to when that will be coming out, not even Krin (the developer) knows that yet. They are putting a lot of effort into making it a great sequel, and that takes quite a bit of time.

Keep an eye out on the Armor Blog for updates as to when these games will be released. If it is said anywhere, it will be posted there.

Thanks =)

Showing 1-7 of 7