ForumsSupport ForumPoints by rank

7 2184
venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

I think that all games should not get the same ap. For instance, if a game is rated over 9.0, it should be like 30 extra points. If its rated below 3, it should be like only 5 points.

• 7 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

^for once i sort of like this idea. Prob;em is, the game creators aren't active on the site, so the point value doesn't matter. They don't put games on ag for the points, they do it for the plays and to spread the word. This would only be applicable to John and Tony.

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

well i guess, but some developers must be active, and just make crap games for the points.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Actually, no they don't have to be active. Its simple programming.

Whats the point of this though?
Why do you get more points for clicking the same button?

venturakid94
venturakid94
107 posts
Nomad

no im saying that SOME are active, and by "If its rated below 3, it should be like only 5 points." i mean it shouldnt be 5 points more, it shiould just be 5 points.

MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

this would be kool but like it has been sad b4 here many game creators dont use AG so doing this for only 3-6 ppl would be basically a waste

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

No I don't like this idea and it should not happen.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Prob;em is, the game creators aren't active on the site, so the point value doesn't matter.

Yep, this is the problem that I would see with this. Many of the developers, like Crazy Monkey Games for example, are not active on the site. They just upload games.
Showing 1-7 of 7