ForumsForum GamesThe power of the stars V1.1

13 3581
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

after my last one failed because of all the stuff i said about firetail i am making a new one with the same stuff just stats and a story. It is the same thing so here we go choose your class and weapons armor and bonus.

Rouge

Sneaky fast and silent killer. They kill with speed and quick blows so they are not good in normal combat.

weapons:twin daggers 3 damage each dagger, short sword 5 damage, throwing knives 2 damage each throw range 10 yds
armor:leather defense 2 animal skins defense 1 special ability camouflage Outside of towns
Boosts:stealth allows you to sneak up on your enemy and kill damage 10 critical 25 evasion allows you to evade your enemy

Hunter
Hunter using the bow and arrows and a dagger. They can kill up to 50 meters away and are good at it but in close quarters there dagger will not do much against a warriors hardened armor.

Weapon: short bow damage 15 range 25 yds Long bow damage 7 range 50 yds and a dagger (mandatory) 4 damage
Armor: leather 2 defense Chain mail Loud but 3 defense
skills long range kill Double your range but lower your chances of hitting if you do hit Half The health of the target gone.
rapping Lure the enemy into a trap which will temporarily stun them.

Warrior

Close combat fighter using massive swords and shields the front line fighters of the army they are slower than most but powerful

weapon: Long sword 6 damage 2handed sword 12 damage but slower swing
Armor: Heavy iron speed-4 defense 6 or chain speed-0 defense 3
Sheids(if you have the 2handed you cant have one) wood 3 defense or iron 4 defense speed-1

Mage

The special fighters 1 of every 100 people born have magic powers
they are highly intelligent and powerful spell they do not have a close range weapon though and have almost no strength.

spells: lighting Range 40 damage 10 fire blast range 20 damge 15 but also a prolonged burning or water ball 30 range 12 damage
armor: robes 1 defense
These are all the classes make your characters if you have suggestions questions or comments message me or post them here if anyone could tell me how to make a map and post it here that would be very helpful

character sheet

when you make your character sheet it should have all thses things

Example
Name:Gilbert Stronward
Class:warrior
weapon:Longsword
armor:chainmail
shield:wood
If you had a special power what would it be: my sword shoots fire

story

In the land of Gilbrash all is peace full there are no wars nio fighting or anything like that But above that realm it is different. The gods are bickering and fighting then one god rose up and defeated all the other gods taking some of there power so that he could rule the gods and the humans below. the gods in an attempt to stop hi shattered there power for a god this would be barely any power but for a human they would be strong enough to defeat a man 3 times there size the power fell to Gilbrash in the form of stars waiting to find a human to give there power to.....

So play this have fun and Straight jacket man you are the assistant

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13