ForumsArt, Music, and WritingFiretail's Series! Book #1 Why Cats Don't Bounce on Trampolines...

26 6053
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

FIRETAIL'S SERIES!
Book #1, Why Cats Don't Bounce on Trampolines

Chapter 1

"One, two, three, four...", a voice meowed.
"Hey, we're trying to get some sleep, you know!", another voice meowed crossly.
It was a normal day in the apprentice's den, and Heatpaw was counting the branches in the apprentices den.
"Sixty-seven, sixty-eight, sixty nine", Heatpaw counted.
"Shuddup!", Rainpaw growled.
"Sorry...*pause*...seventy, seventy-one, seventy two"
Rainpaw got up, licked himself, and went out of the den.
"Ninety, ninety-one..."
A few minutes later, Rainpaw got back into the den, hoping Heatpaw had got up and went out.
"Seven hundred fourty one..."
"Ugh...", Rainpaw groaned, and went back out.

• 26 Replies
bigBLUEbOnG
bigBLUEbOnG
22 posts
Nomad

nice loved it!

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

LOL funny things you put in the story.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

"One, two, three, four...", a voice meowed.
"Hey, we're trying to get some sleep, you know!", another voice meowed crossly.
It was a normal day in the apprentice's den, and Heatpaw was counting the branches in the apprentices den.
"Sixty-seven, sixty-eight, sixty nine", Heatpaw counted.
"Shuddup!", Rainpaw growled.
"Sorry...*pause*...seventy, seventy-one, seventy two"
Rainpaw got up, licked himself, and went out of the den.
"Ninety, ninety-one..."
A few minutes later, Rainpaw got back into the den, hoping Heatpaw had got up and went out.
"Seven hundred forty one..."
"Ugh...", Rainpaw groaned, and went back out.
Rainpaw picked a mouse off of the fresh-kill pile, then turned around to go to the apprentice's den and eat. Then he remembered that Heatpaw was still there. He abruptly turned around and went to the clearing, where he sat down, chewing on his mice. Everything Heatpaw did annoyed him. Then he saw a shape emerging from the apprentices' den. Finally, some peace and quiet! Rainpaw finished off the mouse and headed into the den. He padded into a nest and almost immediately fell asleep.

A few minutes later he woke to the sound of counting...again.
"Two thousand five hundred and one...", Heatpaw counted.
"Shuddup already! Why you...hey wait a second. Is there really that many branches in this den?", Rainpaw asked.
"Two thousand five hundred and seven..."
"Never mind", Rainpaw sighed.
Suddenly, Rainpaw heard a voice calling him. It was his mentor, ShortClaw, beckoning him for patrol. ShortClaw was so short that Rainpaw was almost as long, and even taller then him. Together, Rainpaw, ShortClaw, Treepelt, and Ferntail went out of the bramble thicket to patrol the thunderclan/shadowclan border. They sprayed their scent mark on the trees, then went to do windclan. After they checked everything was all right, they headed back to the camp. Along the way, ShortClaw tripped over 3 tree branches, Ferntail bonked her head on a stump, and Rainpaw nearly fell down a ditch. When they got back to the camp, they were a mess. After it, they immediately went for the stream to wash. After the quick bath, Rainpaw headed back to the apprentices den.
"Three thousand one hundred fifty-five...", Heatpaw counted.
"Ugh, I told you to shuddup before I whack you out of the apprentices den!", Rainpaw growled.
"But then the branches would fall lose and I would have to start counting all over again!"
"AAAAGGGHHHH", screamed Rainpaw as he struggled out of the apprentices den, knocking over a few branches.
"Hey, did I count those branches or not? Whatever, Three thousand one hundred fifty-six..."

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

That's pretty cool, it reminds me of a series of novels I used to read...the name escapes me, but if I remember it, I'll be sure to recommend it to you, Fire.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

All right guys, more to come!

I'm just racking my brain for ideas.

noneused
noneused
29 posts
Peasant

well im guessing from all iv read this is based on warriors
well its pretty vool man keep up the good work!!!lol

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Bad spelling! Haha lol jk.

All right, I got some ideas.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Bah, my hands are tired. Maybe later.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Great I liked it alot pretty funny with the cat counting!Good job Firetail can't wiat for more.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Haha, thanks. I wonder what kind of humor I can add next?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

All right guys, no more story! I hate this story!

Showing 16-26 of 26