ForumsGamesSpace Station Jim

3 2546
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

What did you think of this game(most people thought it was bad)I thought it was fun and heres my review.

The loading is really long I read d0minated14's comment before the loading was over so I think it should be shorter.The main menu is good enough I think I like the noise when you pt the coursour over the writing the ding noise is cool I like the way the backround is space aswell.I also see the guys name is Jason thanks to thing that says My name is Jason put it would be cool if you got to put your name in there.The game is pretty fun but unfortuantly I didn't make it passed level I was 6 space things off I like the music it has a space tune in it some how.I thought the game was addicting and it should have a 7/10 rating or soemthing I like it when he dies its pretty cool it would be good if there was aliens he had to fight.The controls are pretty easy to understand I think.Overall I think the game is great I liked it alot 8/10 and added it to my faves.

I have a few suggestions for the game!

~The loading should be shorter
~Be able to put your name in the thing that says My name is Jason like to My name is Shane
~Have some enemies that he fights

• 3 Replies
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

it was ok but it is called space station JASON not jim

Commanderchad
Commanderchad
90 posts
Nomad

I didn't even make it through the move before saying WTF.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Oops guess I made a mistake.

Showing 1-3 of 3