ForumsSupport ForumA semi-new idea

8 2036
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I know many people have suggested the idea of changing the colors of their Armatars. However, I propose a somewhat new idea to this old idea. I was wondering if we could choose to make our Armatars Black & White instead of Colored. There could be a small section at the top or bottom of the Armatar selection screen, where you either click on a box with "Black and White" or the box with "Color" next to it.

I think this option would bring more custim Armatars to Armor Games.

• 8 Replies
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

I don't' like it, an example is mine. If you could do black and white then you wouldn't need a polar bear armatar.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

AG already has around 150+ armatars for choice. Gain more points, and stay longer, and more armaters will be added in this time. Hardly anyone would use this.

Raistlin847
Raistlin847
270 posts
Nomad

a better idea would be to have armatar contest in the art section and have people submit an armatar of there own creation and people could vote on a winner or too for it to be added as a choosable armatar

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

The armatars are fine as it is its a bad idea anyway.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

So you are saying the option to change the Hue to your armatar. I like the idea so you'll be a lot more original but it will be messing up the originals.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

Raistlin847 GREAT idea.

i mean i wouldnt submit or even vote for that matter, but a great idea

Lord_Loralell
Lord_Loralell
28 posts
Nomad

I agree that Raistlin847 had a good idea. Black and White armatars wouldn't be very good i don't think.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah Raistlin has a good idea because then you wouldnt have to worry about copyright or anything because they are submitting the images to ag.

Showing 1-8 of 8