ForumsSupport ForumGame you should put on this site(administers look here)

3 3001
Dangeroo
Dangeroo
42 posts
Nomad

There is a really fun game that you should put on this site. Its called World Damonation.Google that game and put it on this site it is really fun!

• 3 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Dangeroo, try to make suggestions in the appropriate area of the forum. But to have a game added, simply request it through the contact page. Or you can contact the creator/s of the game and ask them to add it. Please remember that all the names can only be flash games.

Dangeroo
Dangeroo
42 posts
Nomad

oh sorry but I posted this waaaayyyy beforee that thing but I guess i will

rock4dog
rock4dog
29 posts
Nomad

this is one of my comments but it is about all the games i like PLEASE READ
THIS .....anyways here it is...
Patch 2.2 Live:
**Tower bug fixed
*Hot keys Added to the game.
*Game play overhauled to be faster and include more action.
*Mission 4 has been made easier.
*Various bugs and spelling errors have been fixed

Defend your Kingdom and fight for truth in this intense Strategy game.

- 10 Missions
- Achievements and challenges
- Fully Voiced and Animated Storyline
- An Extra Bonus mode to unlock!

Have fun!
<3 Krin

***To help improve the game make sure to label your Comments as the following:

SUGGESTION
BUG
COMPLAINT
this is one of my comments but it is about all the games i like PLEASE READ
THIS .....anyways here it is.
Players have to swing �shlang� (As my little brother likes to call it) a ball attached to an elastic band at enemies to protect their base. After each wave of attack, they can choose an upgrade for the next level!
The ball you swing and the base itâ��s attached to has some strange propertiesâ�æ they are slightly magnetic, and sometimes suck enemies in, only to send them flying.
It happens quite rarely though. Players also get a helper. A small jet fighter that can be upgraded to shoot at incoming enemies.Over the next few days/weeks we will be adjusting point values to make it as even and fair as possible for everyone. Point Values are subject to change, but when a change does happen it effects EVERYONE on the site the same. Here are the current point values.

Rating a Game = 2 Armor Points
Commenting on a Game = 2 Armor Points
Forum Post = 1 Armor Points
Referrals = 10 Armor Points
Game Submissions = 20 Armor Points (Applies only to Developers)

A new feature is coming soon, where you can earn extra points by leaving helpful, encouraging or thoughtful comments on games. To many comments are coming through that say nothing more than 'Boring', 'Great Game' or 'Fun I give it 8.5'.

First off, If you think a game is 'Boring', leave a comment about 'What is Boring' and 'What can be done to improve the game'. This is helpful to the developers and makes reading comments helpful instead of a hindrance. IndestructoTank A.E.

http://armorgames. com/play/1156/indestructotank-ae

UPDATE: Game has been adjusted to improve game play.

A remake of the game that made my name, for the fans Its got some elements of Indestruc2Tank thrown in too for good measure, so strap on your IndestructoBelts - it's gonna be a bumpy ride!

*press Q to change quality
*PRESS ENTER TO SKIP LEVELS* (stop starting over!)
Finally! I started this game 1 year ago... Turret Defense contains 2 games in one! Start by defending strategic points and then use your mech to win the war! This game plays like a RTS, but you can only make buildings... heh.

Please read instructions provided on the top of the screen while playing. If you find a level(4 in total) too long or boring, skip it with the enter key.

Many enemies! Cool game play! Nice musics! 2 games in one! Nice mission briefings (finally found a voice actor)!
Controls
by the way how do you get merits? by other people voting for you?whatever...
During the star fight against the Robot Empire, "Captain Zorro" was injured in the unequal fight. The planet, where he was found, turned out to be populated with evil robots. Now the Captain��ïÿý�ï�ÿ�ý��ïÿý���â��ïÿý���ï��ïÿý���ÿ��ïÿý���ý��ïÿý���ï��ïÿý���ÿ��ïÿý���ýs life is in your hands. Help him free the planet from the robots and their leader, Gorbis.
Controls . it really sucks or i just really suck at it
n Ultimate Down, TV violence comes true. Take the control of a prisoner who is forced to fight against zombies on a TV reality show. Be careful, many enemies will invade you, and there will always be more and more throughout the levels.
its pretty good id give it 6/10

Showing 1-3 of 3