ForumsForum GamesRate the above user's fame!

22111 2452332
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

on a scale of 1-10. I'd go first, but I'm the OP.

• 22,111 Replies
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

I Dont think this topic is morally right. What do most people base thier scoring on? Rank? Posts? or is it a popularity contest. I Tink that from now on the person evaluating the person should get to know the person they are evaluating. Noob Rights people. You are making them feel bad.

its the fame of the user. lets face it youre not vvery famous but you dont have many p[osts or a rank

so its kind of a mix of all of them

so for my standerds which i have previously stated, are how often i see you, and what youre post count and rank are in comparison to mine. if you have a higher post count then me an automatic 6. if you have a higher rank but lower post couint, a 4. then you get whatever added on for however i think you are famous and however much ive seen you.

so for my ranking for sloth, he has a lower rank and post but i have seen him around latley which means he is posting, kight on the other hand dominates me in post and is in general mroe famous then most people
Luigi113
Luigi113
51 posts
Nomad

i like your pic 28/10

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

You aren't too well known so a fare score isn't possible. 4/10 anyways.

I Dont think this topic is morally right. What do most people base thier scoring on? Rank? Posts? or is it a popularity contest. I Tink that from now on the person evaluating the person should get to know the person they are evaluating. Noob Rights people. You are making them feel bad.

This is a game, and people rate according to what they think is proper. However it is usually a mix of post count, rank, reputation, status and activity.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

0-10/10

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

0-0.1/1

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

knight with broom hat/Dinosaur

It's fame. If you don't know them, they can't really be famous.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Feeble herbivore dinosaur/ Knight w/ horsehair crest helmet.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

*whacks you with broom*

There.

Feeble herbivore dinosaur

The reason I didn't choose the grey one is because it's head kinda looks like a... You know > >
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

*decapitates dinosaur*

Feeble herbivore dinosaur corpse with head severed, lying on ground/ Knight w/ wrecked helmet.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

That means you just gave me a rating of over 9000/8

yaay.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

*boom*

Bloody dinosaur muck/ Knight with a stallion

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

That's a 50/49.9

you get 8.9/10

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Serious now. 8.65/10

And not so serious..

Your armatar's face looks weird/It's a dumb and feeble dinosaur.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Yours is worse.

8.65/10.0000000000000001

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

9.5/10

I think...not sures...