ForumsThe Tavernmake a sad story

13 3667
Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

Make a story, real or fake. Just plz dont spam.

• 13 Replies
methelod
methelod
49 posts
Nomad

There was a cat named Hairy and he had used up 8 of his 9 lives, all were taken by drug abuse,and his owner abused him everyday. One day Hairy found a gun he tried to shoot himself but missed and hit his ex-girlfriend. Hairy was sitting in the bathtub and eventually drowned in his own tears. When his owner came the owner slipped on some of the tears and cracked his head. The moral of the story "Don't name your cat 'Hairy Balls'.

Kauhana
Kauhana
64 posts
Nomad

Want a sad story? Read Les Misérables.

Okay, I have a sad story, but first - you guys know what Turnitin.com is? I'll tell you. Whenever we write an essay, we have to submit a copy to Turnitin.com which checks for plagerism. We (students) do not get any points if we do not turn it in to turnitin.com. So, this story is based on that (I made it up a while ago) and the fact that all students have to write a major research paper worth like 500 points - basically their whole english life...
Um this post is already long so I"m gonna just post the story next post..I had it already typed up lemmie find it.

Kauhana
Kauhana
64 posts
Nomad

...and Murphy's law.

Teacher: Okay, class. Your final draft is due in two days, so make sure you finish it up alright, and turn it in to turnitin.com, okay? Class dismissed.

*Johnny and Sally walk home*
Sally: I already finished my research paper. You done yet?
Johnny: No, not yet. I'm gonna finish it tomorrow.
Sally: Okay, but don't forget to turn it in to turnitin.-
Johnny: Yeah yeah yeah. Got that.

*The next day*
Sally: Um, you know the paper's due tomorrow, right?
Johnny: Yeah, I'm almost finished.
*All of a sudden Johnny trips and breaks his leg*
Ahhh! My leg!
*Johnny is rushed to the hospital, and his mom brings over his laptop so he can finish his paper, which MUST be turned in on the due date, no exceptions (seriously)*
Johnny: Thanks, mom. You'll come by to take it to school tomorrow for me, right?
Mom: Yes, of course.
*Two hours later Johnny finishes his paper and calls his mom*
Mom: Yes, I"m coming righ- *crashing noises*
Johnny: Mom! What happened? Mom? *click* Mom!
*A moment later his dad calls*
Dad: Johnny, Mom just got in a car accident, so I'm coming to get your paper - OH MY GOSH! We're being held up, there's a guy here, at the bank, with a gun an- *shooting noises then, click*
*Sally calls*
Sally: Johnny, I saw it on the news! YOur mom got in a 24 car pile-up and your dad wad severly injured at a bank robbery! Who will turn your paper in?
Johnny: will you do it?
Sally: Of course I wi- *strangled scream, then click*
Johnny: Why am I not surprised?
*Moments later, he receives another call*
???:Is this Johnny?
Johnny:...yes? Who is this?
???:I've just kidnapped your girlfriend...(what was your name?) Sally
Sally (faintly): He's not my boyfriend!
Kidnapper: (shut up!) And for some reason, I"m asking you for a ransom instead of her parents.
Johnny: oh, um, sure, but I really needed her to turn in my research paper, so could you do that for me?
Kidnapper: Sure. Make sure to turn it in to turnitin.com. I'llb e there in an hour.
*Johnny watches the news while he waits. He hears a story about a major kidnapping chain being found out, but unfortunatly the last 50 children they kidnapped were shipped to the Phillipines, and most of the kidnappers were arrested*
JOhnny: Dang. Now I"ll have to turn in my paper myself! That's okay, I can still limp.
*all of a sudden an earthquake occurs and one of the ceiling tiles falls on Johnny's legs, severing them*
Johnny: AHHH! Oh, no! Well, I still have arms, I can drag mysel-
*A tile falls on his arm*
Well, I can still crawl with my other ar-
*A tile falls on his other arm*
Well...(sigh) Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
*Johnny grabs the manuscript in his teeth and begins to roll out of the hospital, down the street, miles away to the school. He makes it just in time for English.*
Johnny (spitting out the papers): Well, I got it to you, teach.
Teacher: Excelent. Surprise, surprise, you were able to turn yours in and Sally didn't. Did you turn it in to turnitin.com?
Johnny:...

Moral of the story? SOmetime English really sucks.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Ahhh... Les Miserables is a very sad story. Of course the name says it all.

If you want to see a sad movie, go see Life Is Beautiful (La vita è bella). It is such a good movie. But very moving and sad...

Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

Talk about bad luck :| poor kido...

GamerzMaster
GamerzMaster
7 posts
Nomad

i can make up a story right now...

There was once a family that lived on a farm away from the world.ther was a boy and a mother. the father died many years ago after when he was forced into the army. the war was still happeninng but the family ignored. they did not wish to be reminded of the tragic death. when theboy was 18 his mother got really sick. she sat on her deathbed and watched as army people came and took him awayy. the boy was now a man a man in the army. he was forced to do many things and was mean to everyone and angry. he didn't try to make friends he just wanted to go home. after the war when he got back he had no home to go to because the enemy attacked there. he searched for hismother until he came to the graveyard. he say her tomb there. he cried and cried and was filled with anger. he went back to the war to kill the enemy. he won many award and many badges but he was nvr happy. he became a general and barked order and new privates and became mean and meaner as the memory of his old life faded away. he died. he had no friends. nothing to look foward too. he was just buried and he had a simple rock to say his name. he didn't go to heaven nor hell he just drifted the Earth as he remeberd his memorys he forgotten long ago. you can still hear him weeep and cry when yougo near battlegrounds

Krazlam
Krazlam
6 posts
Nomad

omg gamerzmaster thats the saddest thing ive ever heard.....MY TURN

there was once 3 children with no parents intil a man came and adopted them. They were happy intill 3 years later wen they were all 15 years old.The man brought them on a plane he owned accross the ocean. Then the man pushed them out and they fell 2 an island where they met 5 otehrs. They made a ship but in a storm they all get split up. They all died of hunger and then turned up on a newfoundland shore 1 by 1.

moral of this story:make sure ur parents dont die!!!

Calebc07
Calebc07
302 posts
Nomad

i cant make one up but now it goes from last page to first

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

There was a boy named Bobby and a person threw a rock at him. He got very sad and went home. Then, his father punched him for being a wimp. He always got abused by his parents and kids. One day, he was alone in the house and he decided to hang himself......A new curtain! When his parents came home they loved the curtain.....Because it showed Bobby dying!

The morale of this story is not to put up curtains that depict your death. It's really dumb.

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

Oh and Bobby died the next day because a Rhino ate his parents and him in the middle of London. How's that for originality?

Hyukjin
Hyukjin
80 posts
Nomad

Everyday, someone who has been developing themselves is pulled out of their zone of comfort, killed and thrown aside like a candy wrapper. Their mothers feel no sadness, no grief, they just view their child as a hindrance. Little do they know that the child could've been great, could have lived a life that would relieve others of their burdens, but they are discarded, not even buried, just burned or put into a disposal bin. Abortion, it may be legal, but it's still immoral

-Btw: I actually don't really care about abortion, a woman can do what she wants. I just find it kind of sad that a potential life saver is just thrown aside.

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

I'm going to cry. I am a very sensitive kid...

Hyukjin
Hyukjin
80 posts
Nomad

@ stumpyyy: Then get off the comp, find a nice warm place to sit, like a recliner, or ur bed, try to forget what's getting u down, play a game or something that will get it off ur mind, and if u still don't feel that great, then avoid this thread for the next few days.
Visit when u feel better, k?

Showing 1-13 of 13