ForumsSupport ForumSuscribing to game makers

17 3073
waluigiplant
waluigiplant
4 posts
Farmer

I think that we should be able to suscriber to designers we like and get alerted when they make a new game.

• 17 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I guess its an okay idea but I would never make a game.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

If the admins think its a good idea and want to put in the effort into coding this,then sure,but I don't think they will.They rarely use any of the suggestions on here,unless they are ones that have no down sides to them,and could be useful to everyone.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This is a great idea... some sort of notification systems for your favorite developers. Good thinking

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well it looks like Carlie likes it.Who knows maybe a couple of months from now they might implement it,but I don't know.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

You got that from Youtube, didn't you?

That actually would be a good idea, but I usually just play all the games right when they come out, so that wouldn't make a difference to me.

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

that would be cool to do

rocketsrule
rocketsrule
236 posts
Nomad

not a bad idea, but half of the people here wouldn't make a game

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

What exactly is your point rockets rule?We are talking about people like tony, krin,and con artist.The three main developers on AG who made games like Shift,Sonny,and The Last Stand.It would be nice to know when Shift 4 or Sonny 2 comes out.I can't say the same for The Last Stand 3,because there has been no announcements yet,but it would still help.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, this will be perfect for people who keep on bugging about Sonny 2 and The last Stand 3. No more making those topics! Happy Day ^^ !

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

What exactly is your point rockets rule?We are talking about people like tony, krin,and con artist.The three main developers on AG who made games like Shift,Sonny,and The Last Stand.It would be nice to know when Shift 4 or Sonny 2 comes out.I can't say the same for The Last Stand 3,because there has been no announcements yet,but it would still help.

Exactly. This is the end of the bugging of when games big like Sonny, Last Stand and many more games topics of when they will come.
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I love the idea, don't get me wrong. But seriously, we get like 3 games a week, so I don't think people will be missing any of the new games from their favorite designers. This works great for sites like Youtube, that get 1,000s of videos a day, because it would be ridiculous to scour through all those videos for the newest one by your favorite film maker. However, in AG, where theres only 3 games added at a time, weekly, it won't be too hard to find out about new games from people. I would however, like to able to subscribe to news about upcoming, like being told when the ArmorBlog gets a story about a game I'm excited to see.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yeah, it's a great idea, but like florglee said, you can just check the new games. It's right on the main page, it's not like you have to go looking around for it. But I love the idea.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Yeah but if your and everyday user you will play all the games anyway. So I don't see the point.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Not everyone is a everyday user.So it doesn't matter.You act like its a contest of who made the better suggestion.

waluigiplant
waluigiplant
4 posts
Farmer

Thx for all the support and pointing out the downsides
In response to the everyday user I think that it would be a nice convienience for users that specificaly wait for certain games

Showing 1-15 of 17