ForumsForum GamesCaveman RPG

186 30895
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok just like the other games, i give you between 2-5 options, and u pick what u do. -its caveman style, so u pick a ridiculous caveman name, like Ugg -u can start in a dry, rocky area or in the ice age -fill out this to start ure game: Name- Gender- Starting point- Health- (pick a number between 1 and 10. use decimals, fractions. the more creative the number is the more health i add to your current health) [b][i]Have Fun!

• 186 Replies
icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

think that i can domesticate a wolf to hunt with me or be my friend.

only a idea

its a pretty good idea acually

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

icuzizzi thx for pointing that out +4 exp for kamae +2 for icuzizzi. from now on post your exp at the end of your post

Blob, after a bit of searching, you find a stream. Also near by, you see some fish down the stream. You are thristy and hungry, and know that you can't solve both problems at once.
Your options are:
-drink the water
-go and try and hunt the fish (if you do, describe how you go about it, like how you get there, how you attack/ capture them, etc.)

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

-join the attack party but leave my two body guards to keep the town under control while im out and report n e misshaps on my return

6 xp

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Ewwgrop, you give the commands to send a force of 5 warriors out to kill/capture the wolves. Ranbloo is the leader of the group. you order 2 more warriors to guard you.
Your options are:
-wait outside
-sleep
-join the attack party
-do something like make weapons or check your food stores or something stupid like that

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

exp 14
-go and try and hunt the fish

I have seen a stream, down there, after the waterfall there was a LOT of fishes and to get there i caught a lot of vines and wrape them and go down the waterfall slowly, when i near there i have seen that the stream was to big for me to enter, then the vine has been broken and i fall down to the water, like i dont known to swim good i was almost dying when i see a shark and i begin the swim as fast as i can.
The shark bite my legs, and i remender my knife in my pocket and i stabbed the shark right in the head and then it dies i reach the beach and make a medicine for my legs and i eat the shark.

xp = 14

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Instead I thrust my stone dagger upwards through the snow, piercing it's belly, causing it to shriek with surprise.

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

also i would like my men to recover the fallen scout Chibarye to return for a proper burial

Kamae50
Kamae50
133 posts
Nomad

where is omegaman?

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

idk he hasnt posted in a while

mastaofdaforce
mastaofdaforce
71 posts
Nomad

MESH JOIN ALSO!!!!
i call ugulot

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

here i am! mastaofdaforce, add the rest of your info, gender, starting point and hp

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Ewwgrop, you descide to join the attack party yourself, and leave your guards back at camp. When you join the party, Ranbloo asks you, "do you want to lead this attack?"
Your options are:
-say yes
-say no
-ask him who he thinks should lead

mastaofdaforce
mastaofdaforce
71 posts
Nomad

name: ugulot
hp:10

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

kamae, warning you again that please don't make the situation up for yourself, however you can persuede me or ask me questions like, "how deep is the river?" and stuff like that

Blob, you descide to hunt the fish. Not sure how to aproach the fish, you throw you knife at one. What luck! You don't stab it, but your knife crushes the fish against the stone. You pick up the carcass.
Your options are:
-eat it raw
-save it and have a drink now
-hunt some more fish
-cook the fish
throw it back in the river

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Throekengraa, you suddenly stab upward at the rabbit, it jumps away at your movement, but not quick enough. Your dagger cuts across its front legs, and it falls to the ground, twithcing in pain. You quickly kill it. (+7 exp)
Your options are:
-skin it and eat it raw
-try and cook it
-save it until later to cook and rest for now
-attack the burrow (tell me how you do it if you do)

Showing 46-60 of 186