ForumsThe Tavernquestions about your account

15 3024
Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

I'll start off, how many unsuccessful topics have you made?(posts under 15-unsuccessful,16+ posts succesfull)

• 15 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking.

Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

if you made a topic and it was un succesful

antipiff
antipiff
48 posts
Nomad

i've never made a topic...

Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

Me neither.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I don't understand how this is a question about your account. Also, I see that you are asking if people have made unsuccessful topics. Of course they have. I do not think the number of posts defines what a successful topic is.

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

i made a topic called "count from 1 to 100"...i phail!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Rumen, that's because that is spam.

Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

i never understand the TRUE meaning of spam

kittytears
kittytears
258 posts
Nomad

i made halowars-funny pictures-if you had to put a saying in a fortune cookie what would iot be-what do you think about dofus-is there gonna be a strategy defence 5-if you had to make a chicken game what would it be-addictinggames vs armorgames and like 5 more than that and they all were good not a single one locked^^

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well you need to make sure that a thread does not already exist about a certain topic before you start it. A majority of the threads that we lock or delete are from people who post repeat topics.

Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

thx for the help carlie=)

spygirl
spygirl
124 posts
Nomad

well i made a topic called 'He says that you...' but only around 2 people responded i think and i now i cant find it

Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

probably to old and was deleted

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
638 posts
Peasant

too, (not to) old... (lol)

but I started only one topic in the actionscript help section. It survived, but once I recieved an answer nobody else posted for good reason.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

spygirl, it was because it was the same as the ^ > v game. I had posted in there a link to the new game and left it up for a while so that people could see that it had been redirected and go to it. But it might have been buried by now.

Showing 1-15 of 15