ForumsSupport ForumExtending Ranks and Armatars.

58 6581
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I think that now that people are at the Gold King level, there should be more ranks. Because eventually everyone will get to that point, and it will be boring when most of the site is a King.

Also, that way you have more goals to. Because the site loses a lot of it's appeal and funness when you have no more goals to reach.

Also make some Armatars for the 20,000 and the 30,000 and even beyond. That way people like Firetail and KOG have something to look forward to.

• 58 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

KoG has quited Ricador. Theirs no point until at least like 3 or more get their. I do believe we need more higher ones after 5000 that aren't animals. More humans or monsters. Something to break the Animal Curse.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

truthfully KOG isn't really going any where at this point,but you know this has been suggested before etc. and a whole bunch of people will spam about "OMG THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH GOLD KINGS YET!!!!!" and then they will find some way to shoot this down using spam as an excuse.Don't ask me how.Anyways none the less this has been suggested before.here is one of the threads where they have already suggested it.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Are you sure?

I was just on his page and it did not say anywhere in his about that he quit...

Maybe i will check again.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I don't know he probably returned,but is less active then before.Lets not get off topic.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK but I think he wants more of them.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

KoG has quited Ricador. Theirs no point until at least like 3 or more get their. I do believe we need more higher ones after 5000 that aren't animals. More humans or monsters. Something to break the Animal Curse.

The ice elementals at 7,500 are not animals (except for the polar bear).
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Lol I know. There is a reason why I have been adding armatars to the lower ranks though. The bottom line is, most users do not have a lot of armor points. I don't think it is exactly fair to put a lot of armatars at the higher values, when only very few people are able to access them. Yes, we have been adding more at higher values, but the majority are going to be added where more people have points.

I don't think it makes a whole lot of sense to put a bunch where most people can't even use them. We want to give a fair chance to everyone

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Lol I know. There is a reason why I have been adding armatars to the lower ranks though. The bottom line is, most users do not have a lot of armor points. I don't think it is exactly fair to put a lot of armatars at the higher values, when only very few people are able to access them. Yes, we have been adding more at higher values, but the majority are going to be added where more people have points.

I don't think it makes a whole lot of sense to put a bunch where most people can't even use them. We want to give a fair chance to everyone

You don't see the genius in this?! If the higher ones are super uber, they will start going on more often. Their is a hit or miss on good idea vs spam but at least the High Armor Points users win something.
Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

for once im going to agree, very few people actually come onto this site just for the purpose of gaining points. me included, so who exactly cares what level you are, just play some games and have fun.

Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

now come on, do you actually plan on doing any of this, or are you just getting thier hopes up? not trying to be a d**k, but honestly, how much power over this site do you actually have?

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I like the new insect armatars. (I have only onlocked 2 sets of them, but I know what the others lok like from looking at other people's armtars) I think you should add more besides the insects though. Mabey in October you could release a Halloween Armatar set, with a pumpkin and stuff.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think you should add more besides the insects though.

We just set in a new set of ideas =) So hopefully in a few more weeks to a month, we will be getting some new ones. We are constantly producing more armatars, you just have to be patient ;-)
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

She has knowledge of when the artist does stuff,and also can do other stuff.Why do you question her?

Bogga1314
Bogga1314
109 posts
Nomad

now now calm down, i didnt know she was god around these parts, please forgive me

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

No...she's an admin....Anyway does anyone have an idea for new avatars?

Showing 1-15 of 58