ForumsGamesIdeas For Free Rider 3

15 4963
Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

Okay, First things first. I never said that Free Rider 3 is in the making. For all I know it could never happen. But, I made this topic so I could hear what you guys think should be in a new Free Rider game. And maybe this topic could give the creator of Free Rider "Pete" a kick in the butt. You never know.
Okay, to get us off the ground, I'll list some ideas. I'd put more vehicles in the game. Like a Skateboard, ATV, Motorbike. Stuff like that. I'd also throw in more backgrounds, and a checkpoint system. =D
Now let's hear your ideas.

• 15 Replies
Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

I would like it if they had a coloring system, moving terrain, and a typing option (so you don't have to right out letters with sketch!).

Claw_Dragon4
Claw_Dragon4
369 posts
Nomad

Oh! And more powerups! I almost forgot!

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

a 3D option

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

I want at least "Pete approved" maps to be included in game, but a map pack option would be better. I know you could just hide sections in another part of the map, but everyone knows flash lags badly when graphics are in the buffer.

I'd also like:
1. Teleporters
2. Terrain over (so it'd hide your rider like you'd be in a tunnel or something)
3. Obviously more vehicles and powerups, but what about more riders themselves?

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

There's 3d available. It's called drawing in perspective

Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

Lol.
I agree with the More Riders Themselves part. I'm getting pissed off at the guy with the hat... >_<

XD

Serenade_Shotgun
Serenade_Shotgun
472 posts
Nomad

I also think they should add a Shadow on your character. =D

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

i think what you uys said is great, bu mostly what i want is a campaign mode! except the name wouldn't make so much sence, but it would still be cool

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

how bout a physics engine!!!

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

oh! i forgot sumthing. Attributed, and a store, you could improve attributes, or buy things to put on your person. And a make your own character. You would pick a shirt, hat, pants, shoes, and a vehicle. And maybe even gloves.

BATTLE MODE! your person could fight someone else. i have no idea how i thought of that. At first i just remembered i forgot to put stats, then i thought of all this.

Rasindori
Rasindori
1 posts
Nomad

Dude it should be completely 3d like change angle and everything

99percentcomplete
99percentcomplete
390 posts
Nomad

They should have the drawing system like line rider. If you draw in a certain direction, say from left to right. You can ride on the top side, but if you were to through the bottom you would go right through, great for loops and such. And add some music!

theeyegore
theeyegore
57 posts
Nomad

hmmm how about roller blades?

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

a version where you can't die would be cool. Like line rider, and an auto version like Line Rider, if it had both of those it would be really fun!

BVHdrummer
BVHdrummer
379 posts
Nomad

They should have a type of thing that lets you record a session so can send it to your friends or for a contest to show that u really did do a track in a certain time limit

Showing 1-15 of 15