ForumsPopular Mediadoes anyone else besides me think that these new "rappers" suck??

20 4355
RAYDEN94
RAYDEN94
44 posts
Nomad

hello, im Rayden and im a hip-hop/rap fan. however after listening to these new rappers i have come to the conclusion that they are fags. I miss the old rappers like Eminem and Dr. Dre and Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg, Xzibit, basically all the og rappers. these new ones are sad... but thats just my opinion wat do you guys think?

• 20 Replies
ALUKARD1
ALUKARD1
786 posts
Nomad

I think the new ones suck too

WeeMan147
WeeMan147
199 posts
Nomad

Mainstream rap is all garbage. Do yourself a favor and listen to underground hip-hop. Go to MySpace and look for a dude named Wale. He has a music page with a few songs and he is pretty amazing. If anyone here is from the Washington D.C. area I can recommend a few new go-go bands. If you are not from the DMV then I am sure you don't understand, and that's ok.

icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

i dont like rap period wiht the exception of a few songs

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I hate rap...
A mod needs to move this to the popular media section, or you can just make a new version of this thread there.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

firstly like necromancer said this should be moved to the media section.

Secondly i dont agree with that completely. People are put off modern rap because they dont like gangsta rap which has become much more mainstream than it used to be. But there have been plenty of good modern rap artists in my opinion. Jay Z, Nas, Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco to name but a few. I am aslo a big fan of old skl rap so i know where u are coming from but i disagree that there is no one worth listening to nowadays. Also Eminem and Snoop still rap and Dre has done a few tracks. Ice cube is bad without NWA and he has gone onto acting.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

------>Stop posting in this thread until it's moved. You're just bumping it.

NOT EVEN TO AGREE WITH ME.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I'm-a-gunna post anyways.

Well i agree with you exactly. The new ones really do suck, they use to much voice editing, they rap about nothing, and most of the time there lyrics don;t make sense.

Example:

X-Men looking at me like i'm lucifer and you know i will deal with the case yes sir

That was a lyric from a new song, and what the hell is it supposed to mean.

Example:

The sun cursed he who knew his father

Ditto.
RAYDEN94
RAYDEN94
44 posts
Nomad

THANK YOU!!! my god all i hear at school is "lil wayne this and souja boy that" and "Kanye west is the Shit!!!" GODDDDD!!! >.< LISTEN TO REAL GANGSTA RAP newbs!!! listen to gangsta rap made me to it By ice cube!!! then youll know wat REAL gangsta rap is.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Most suck but some are okay.

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

I don't even like rap but yea i have to agree that new rappers are horrible!

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

RAPPERS are gay there ya answer
i hate rappers

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

Ok , I understand , I'm not a big fan either but please refrain from using abusive/offensive laungage

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

dude this does not belong heer it belongs into the poplar media section also i hate rappers

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Ok , I understand , I'm not a big fan either but please refrain from using abusive/offensive language

Ok you're new, i understand.

So basically this is not a kids site. You can use a little language like that, it is just excessive inappropriate language that is banned. So really, what he said was find providing he does not do it all of the time.

Help Page
hbgrantland
hbgrantland
157 posts
Nomad

I agree they all suck hate rap and r&B nothing can ever change my mind about that fact

Showing 1-15 of 20