ForumsPopular Mediadoes anyone else besides me think that these new "rappers" suck??

20 4363
RAYDEN94
RAYDEN94
44 posts
Nomad

hello, im Rayden and im a hip-hop/rap fan. however after listening to these new rappers i have come to the conclusion that they are fags. I miss the old rappers like Eminem and Dr. Dre and Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg, Xzibit, basically all the og rappers. these new ones are sad... but thats just my opinion wat do you guys think?

• 20 Replies
PequenoRey
PequenoRey
104 posts
Nomad

you see, the problem is that you are looking in the wrong place. of course, the crap they play on the radio is real garbage. those are rappers that want money and fame and dont really care about the essence of MCing. you gotta look at the underground scene. thats where people keep it real. check out necro or nonphixion or arsonist. thats some underground lyricist from NY.

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

I hate all rap and hip hop.

jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

I think they're okay...I like Flo-Rida and T-Pain, you guys should just learn to appreciate their "new" ways of rapping because they are like evolved rap music. You guys are beginning to sound just like your parents who don't know to learn to appreciate new music and just stick to the "old" styles.

OrcaSnack
OrcaSnack
42 posts
Nomad

wow, this thread started off disastrously.

I miss the old rappers like Eminem and Dr. Dre and Ice Cube and Snoop Dogg, Xzibit, basically all the og rappers.

OG? old rappers?

i take it you have never heard of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five, Afrika Bambaataa, Kurtis Blow, The Ultramagnetic MC's, Melle Mel, Run DMC, Public Enemy, LL Cool J, KRS One, Rakim, A Tribe Called Quest, Kool G Rap, or De La Soul just to name a few.

I guess you are somewhat right by saying Dr. Dre because he was in NWA in the 80's but I don't think you meant that.
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I actually like those new rappers, I don't think they're that bad.

Live with your new generation.

Showing 16-20 of 20