ForumsThe TavernFlorglees Paint Art

174 25573
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Hey, hows it going. I made this topic to share some of my drawings I've made from Paint. I didn't realize I was any good at drawing on Paint, until Fire hired me as an Illustrator for his RPG. Just today I've drawn two more pictures:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/47e918a58c.jpg
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/3be09493c2.jpg

There they are. They both roughly 5 to 10 minutes to draw. I may later on post the weapons from Fire's RPG, but I won't do that until I have Fire's permission. Since they were made for his use, I consider them his property, so I wouldn't use them without his consent. Please let me know what you think, don't be afraid to ask questions, and I may accept requests. But you would have to provide a picture, from side view, because 3D doesn't really transfer on Paint, it looks very bad.

• 174 Replies
justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Lol when I use pencil my machine gun looks like a cow. =1

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

So Florglee, can you only make guns or is that the only request that was requested so far if that makes sense. I would like to place an order of Harry Potter fighting Harry Plobper.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Well, I'd not a side view photo to work with, sooo, unless you can find a photo of that, It'd be pretty hard. Not to mention I've never heard of Harry Plobper, and I wish I never heard of Harry Potter.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Pretty good for paint but really why waste you talents on paint use another program.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yeah, pretty good, but you should use something like Photoshop or GIMP.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Wow. I never knew you could draw so awesomazingly! (awesome + amazing)

Kingy
Kingy
251 posts
Nomad

They are all amazing artwork but I think it should be in the Art,Music & Writing Section.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Yeah, pretty good, but you should use something like Photoshop or GIMP

Pretty good for paint but really why waste you talents on paint use another program.

Two reasons, guys. One, I can't afford anything but the bare necessities. And Two, I draw my pictures in Paint, to show that you can do some really detailed work in a very simple and often overlooked program. At any rate, heres my newest:

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3509/jackhammervi6.jpg

That's the Pancor JackHammer, which is a fully automatic shotgun. That means that by simply holding the trigger, you can fire all the rounds in the gun, one directly after the other. However, it takes a very strong person to use the JackHammer, because of the kickback.
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I see well there really good drawings I am gonna have to say so I would give the whole buncch 9/10

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

I think it should be in the Art,Music & Writing Section

Yeah, I put them here by mistake. When theres a mod available, I'll get it moved.
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

Yea I would like to see a Shock Rifle.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Look, those guns look real. That's all I can say.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

That's what I'm aiming for. I have no idea what to work on next, so It'd be great if I could get a request or suggestion. I might draw a .357 later if I get no ideas from AG, but then I'd have two magnums. Then again, I got two shotguns, so it wouldn't be too tragic.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Do a shock rifle.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Shock rifle? Sounds interesting, I'll check it out. Thanks for suggesting! And, by the way, do you check your profile comments that much? Because I've been trying to talk to you for an hour now.

Showing 31-45 of 174