ForumsSupport ForumFinding "Help"

2 4030
warbuff6644
warbuff6644
41 posts
Nomad

By even being a little active in the forums you've seen questions being asked that can be answered on the "Help" page. I've even asked a couple. And it wasn't until just a moment ago that I noticed the "Help" link in tiny blue font at the bottom of the page.

Well I've been poking my own brain for ideas on how users might be taken to the help page better seeing as it's obvious most of us don't scroll down the page far enough.

1) In the top right gray link bar, where it says "Submit, News, Community, etc" put a link for "Help" up there as well.

2) Sticky topic(s) - I don't know if the functionality is easy or not for how the forums are set up, but perhaps a topic of FAQs or one that directs folks to the Help page. Much like how there is "If you need help, make sure to check our FAQ before sending your message." on the contacts page.

3) Adding the "Help" link next to the playerâs armortar in the upper right.

4) Expand the "About" page to include "Help" information. Or also give it "If you need help, make sure to check our FAQ" as seen on the contacts page.

Let me know what y'all think!

• 2 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I would agree, especially with #1 &#2. There definitely are a lot of questions that appear here that are easily answered by the Help section.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I would really like to make a few sticky topics in EVERY forum category.

Showing 1-2 of 2